The Paw of Foxy

"I was on an island. I was exploring the Atlantic Ocean and found an island in the middle of it. I had gone to investigate it.
"I found another fox on the island who said that she called herself Mangle, because she could not remember her name she had been on the island so long. She had made herself her own little hut but it had been destroyed by a great beast.
"I , because I never liked to see a damsel in distress, decided to kill the beast. Mangle called me crazy but I still wanted to do it. This was because once I had my mind set on something I would not change it.
"I left Mangle safe at my boat and went to find the beast. Once I found it I got my sword out and attacked the beast. I was left handed but when I saw the beast lunge for my sword I swapped hands. The beast grabbed the sword and my right hand in it's mouth so I let go of my blade. In pain the beast snapped its teeth shut and bit my hand right off."
After Foxy had told his story the children they all applauded. Katy came over to him and placed a tiny hand on his hook. Mangle "Aww"ed and some of the parents clapped. The child's dad whispered to his friend, "that's my kid that is"
That was the end of the pirate ship visit so the children had to leave. Kate went to Foxy and gave him a hug and Henry shook Mangle's hand. They all left and Foxy and Mangle shared a quiet moment.
"That was good profit. Band practice. The kids should be with Mario," the manager said when he entered the room. Foxy and Mangle both rolled their eyes and Foxy turned and glared at his captor. The manager said, "That has earned you a night in pirates cove." Foxy rolled his eyes again.
They left the ship stage.