Purity of the highest

GFred woke up drenched in sweat again. It was the same one again. He was following him and he ran into her and she killed him.
He deserved it.
Freddy hadn't known that it was still happening. He was still asleep and that's how Golden Freddy wanted it to stay. It's not like the dreams meant anything. It's not like it was possible to come back from the dead.
GFred stood up and went into the shower. He then put in his contact lenses and woke Freddy up. "I'm going into work early. Ok," he asked his cousin. Freddy mumbled something like go away and closed his eyes again.
GFred hopped away and into the storage room. There he mourned. He mourned his past lover. He mourned the one he was forced to kill.
"I had to. He gave me no choice." He said. He heard something and looked up, seeing Bonnie in the doorway. He realised he had tears running down his cheeks and quickly wiped them away. Bonnie, however, had seen them already. "You k?" He asked.
"Sure," GFred replied, "you?"
Bonnie shrugged and sat next to his adopter. GFred smiled and pulled him into a hug. GFred felt tears on his shoulder and frowned. "What did the shrug mean?"
Bonnie wiped the tears away and did a shaky breath. "I am tired of this. Also, and please don't take this personally, I miss my mum."
Golden Freddy hugged him again and said, "I know you miss her. So do I. But we can't think about that right now. I'm not trying to be mean, but now's not the time. I hope you understand that."
Bonnie nodded. "I know. I just miss her. The worst part of it is the fact that she died for nothing. I'm still here. Her sacrifice was in vain."
Golden Freddy stared at him. "Is that what you think? That she died for nothing?"
Bonnie looked at him. There were tears in his eyes again.
"Bon. She didn't die for nothing. If she wasn't dead then you'd be. She died so that you could live." He said. Bonnie looked at him and said, "I may as well be dead. I'm a tourist attraction."
GFred looked down and said, "Better than where she may be."