Mangled

Mangle was walking along with Chica and they were talking about who Foxy would rather marry. Mangle and Chica were both coming up with good points. Chica knew him longer. Mangle was the same species. Chica wasn't pushy. Mangle was patient.
Chica eventually got angry.
Chica hadn't had a very good day. She had been two minutes late to her shift and it was treated like she had lost the Third World War. Then she had gone to tell Foxy and he had apologised. Apologised!
How sad was that? Her crush had apologised for her being yelled at. It was ridiculous to her. Then she'd had this argument with Mangle and it was too much. She hit her friend with such force that Mangle fell.
Chica gasped and apologised and apologised and apologised. Mangle got up and looked at Chica. Chica went to hug her and Mangle flinched. But Chica obviously felt bad so Mangle allowed her to hug her.
"This is stupid." Chica said. "Foxy obviously has no interest in me and more in you. You can have him."
Mangle stared at her and blinked once. Then she blinked again. Then she ran up and hugged her again. "Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks..." She was saying and Chica hugged her back.
Mangle grabbed her wrist and dragged her friend to their bedroom. They hugged one last time before wiping their make up off and going to bed.