Goldie Locks

Golden Freddy ran across the corridors. He had tried hopping away, that is what he called his disappearing act. Hopping didn't work and he wasn't in the best fitness level because there wasn't a gym in the pizzeria.
He was running and his pursuer was gaining. He crashed round a corner and broke a table. He knew that he would pay for it later but he knew that whatever they did to him it would be nothing to what the thing behind him would do if he was caught.
He looked back and saw his one fear running after him. He turned back and ran slap bang into someone.
He immediately grabbed their hand and, even though he had no idea who they were, they couldn't be meaner than the being behind them.
GFred tried to open the cleaning closet but it was locked. He sighed and looked behind him. His pursuer was nowhere to be seen. He sighed, this time in relief, and hopped in. He opened the door and dragged the mystery person into the broom closet. He locked the door, sat down and looked up at his new friend.
He was about to ask their name before seeing their face. Oh my god... Is that...
She leapt at him and he felt her teeth enter his flesh.
Golden Freddy woke up drenched in sweat. Freddy was looking at him with worry in his eyes. "You ok?"
"Erm... I think so. Thanks cuz." He said. Freddy went over and hugged him.
GFred hugged him back but he was shaking.
He knew her face. In that short moment he knew it was a dream. He knew her face. He saw her face.
Just before he killed her.