Helping Tiny Hands

The next day the manager called GFred's disappearance an 'inconvenience'. It was all they could do to stop Freddy and Springtrap killing the guy.
JJ, Mangle, Chica and obviously GFred weren't at work, so the children started getting worried. They asked Foxy who answered truthfully. (The manager said this made his have another night in pirates cove). The children all went running to their parents telling them what had happened.
Henry went to see Mangle and Chica and woke them up. "We be going to find her friend mates. Hurry up ur skervy skalywags, we be goin' at noon."
Mangle looked at him with bloodshot, tired eyes but they were filled with hope. "You're being serious, right?"
Henry nodded and Chica and Mangle stood up, shoved him out the room, and got dressed.
Katy went into Foxy's pirate ship and gave him his hook. "Gotta go Captain Fokzee. Going to see Gee Fwed. Lez go!"
Foxy laughed and stood up, grabbing his hook. "Aye, matey. Let's be off!"
Jadon, Jesse, his friend, and Alexis, the little girl GFred had played with and Jesse's little sister, came to see Springtrap.
"Jadon? What are you-? Springtrap started before being interrupted by Jesse. "We're here to help."
That was all he needed to say before Springtrap jumped up and hugged all three of them. He was laughing like a madman.
Bonnie was in the Party room covering for GFred. It wasn't that the children didn't like him, but they missed their blonde buddy. Jemima, the girl who hurt her leg and Bonnie looked after her, went to him and said " I wanna help you find GFred."
Bonnie smiled at her and nodded before saying "if your mum says it's ok."
Saying that made him think of his mum and frowned. Then he smiled again and hugged her. She was allowed to help find him as her mum liked the way the animatronics and wanted to help herself.
They all grouped up at the show stage and Freddy went up. "Erm... Hi? Thanks for coming. You have no idea how much this means to me. So... You have to know who took him." He turned to a screen behind him and a picture of an ox robot person thing came up on it. Several children shuddered. Henry said "gross."
Freddy told them his name was Choomah and that, unless they found a way to take away his essence, he was essentially unkillable. Bonnie took responsibility for finding out how to do so.
Then he showed them Candy. "Try not to kill this one." He said. He was still holding on to the small hope that if Choomah could make her move there was a tiny hope that she was still alive. He told them who she was and the children were very sad that she was dead. They wanted GFred to be happy.
"Okay. Let's go find ourselves an ox. Don't expect me to repeat that."