Ashton imagine - [Chapter Thirty Six]

You groggily wake up as your phone vibrates next to your bed. The bed is far too cold for your liking as you recall being tangled up with Ashton's strong, warm body. Shaking off the drowsiness, you see Ashton's name on your phone screen and smile to yourself answering the call.
"Hey Babe!" Ashton practically yells into the phone, full of energy. You always loved how passionate he was, except it was the middle of the night and you had been asleep.
"Hey Ash..." You yawn sitting up on the pillows letting your eyes drop closed as you listen to him start talking.
"Sorry for waking you up..." He starts apologetically before telling you about his day. "It was so awesome today. We had this interview and they had Vegemite for us! God, I miss that stuff. Not that I don't miss you. It was total insanity leaving the radio station for the venue. Once we got there, we relaxed, Cal fell asleep next to Luke while Michael laid across the both of them." Ashton said getting giggly. You smiled to yourself in your darkened room.
"How was the show?" You mumble out unable to recall exactly where in the world they were and you doubted Ash would even be too aware of it himself.
"It was freaking awesome. The crowd was great! I sweated through my shirt." He said getting louder again making you hold the phone away from your ear.
"I always say you should start drumming shirtless." You add.
"Only for you baby, how was your day?" He asked.
"It was good. I turned in my paper. My roommate came home plastered." You sigh.
"But you always take such good care of me when I get drunk." Ashton said.
"You get whiney and needy when you get drunk."
"That's just around you." He says defensively. "It's boring here in the hotel room without you." He said quietly.
"You'll be back soon though." You say but you. don't add that soon is still eight weeks away.
"I wish I was there right now."
"Can you cuddle the fuck out of me when you're here?" You say without thinking.
"There are others things I want to do too... But I miss you so much."
"The bed is colder without you."
"My Australian heat warms you up." He laughed.
"Better than anything."
"I'll be there as soon as I can."
"I know Ash, I know."
"I love you."
"I love you, too."
"I really woke you up, huh?"
"It's ok."
"I know you like sleeping."
"I love sleeping with you."
"Have some sweet dreams baby ok?"
"You too."
"Dream I'm there."
"I always do."
"I'll call you sometime during the day tomorrow."
"Ok, I love you Ashton."
"I love you baby."