He tells you that he loves you - [ Chapter Three ]

Luke: It was two weeks into your freshmen year of college, and boy were there hot guys all over the place. But one caught your eye, he wore black skinny jeans, a nirvana shirt, but and a black leather jacket; and he had a lip ring and normally wore a snapback. Normally you sit on a bench outside of class waiting for the class before to end, so you could get a good seat and thats when you always catch his gaze. He sat a few benches down leaning on his knee's watching you, talking to a few friends in the process. He never took his eyes off of you. He didn't make you uncomfortable; He just watched you. However, today was different. He wasn't looking at you. You looked down, and questioned if it was what it was what you were wearing, or maybe it was your friends who were behaving stupidly. You really didn't know why he wasn't looking at you, and it bothered the hell out of you to say the least. About 30 minutes into class, you looked over by the door to see the blue eyed boy staring at you through the small window. Confused, you looked over and saw him slip a note under the door and leave. You couldn't believe it, this hot guy slipped a note under the door of your classroom. You were about to get up to grab it before someone else did, but that's when you watched your professor pick it up and open it. You heard snickers from all your friends as you sunk down in your chair as she read it out loud. "Dear Professor, I'm sorry for bothering your class but the girl in the second row with the dazzling eyes and the hypnotizing smile, could you tell her to text me because I would really love to take her out sometime."