Concert with the boys. [Chapter 39]

"Come on Y/N! We have to get to the seats!" Ashton cried dragging your hand. He'd gotten you tickets to the All Time Low concert for your birthday but he was almost more excited than I was. He'd insisted on getting a ton of merch at the stand before sitting down

"You're the one who made us almost miss the show!" You laughed following him. He squeezed your hand tight smiling at you over his shoulder. He flashed the VIP passes and we were then led to the VIP section.

"We needed shirts to remember the night." He said over his shoulder.

"I feel like I'll remember the night fine without shirts." You said sliding to your seats.

"Oh, what's gonna make you remember it?" Ashton said smiling as he tugged you closer to him as you stood waiting for the music.

"My amazing boyfriend." You smiled managing to say it before the crowd erupted into cheers as the lights dimmed. Ashton's arms squeezed you against him for a moment before you both started dancing. The bass began to pound as the music began. Ashton cheered as the band played belting out his support for his friends. You laughed enjoying the music.

Quickly, you and Ashton were dancing together to the amazing entertainment. He held his hands on your hips holding them against his as you moved to the music. It became like a party of thousands of people all together. He danced like a maniac with you to the fast music.

It was probably the best way to celebrate your birthday.

Ashton was singing loudly in your ear as you danced to the music laughing and enjoying it. You loved the songs as they played and you sang to each other. You really loved him and this was just perfect. Plus he was being a big goof ball and making funny faces throughout the concert.

As the concert wound down, you stopped dancing so much as swaying. He held you against his chest softly singing the lyrics next to your ear. You knew you loved Ashton, and his love for music because his love for music was a lot like yours. It made it so much better that you could share it all together.

Calum

Calum had gotten you tickets to a Katy Perry concert and again, he might have been more excited than you were. He was mimicking her dance moves and facial expressions as you stood waiting for it to begin. You knew he just wanted you to laugh.

"So, I'm thinking I'm gonna fall in love tonight..." He said with a big smile leaning closer to you as his arm draped over your back.

"Oh, are you? I'm sure Katy Perry is begging on her knees for you to be backstage." You quipped.

"Not with her, although if she was, sorry babe." Calum said chuckling leaning into you. You could hear the crowd all around you but you were in your own world and that was just how you liked it.

"Oh dear, are you about to say something cheesy and romantic?" You say giggling.

"Hahaha, yeah, I guess I am, happy birthday." He says leaning in for just one kiss.

Just then the lights dimmed and the music started. You stood up to cheer clapping your hands screaming loudly until you felt his hand tapping your shoulder. You turned to face him silently asking what since it would do no good to try to ask out loud in the noise.

He leaned in to your ear.

"You don't scream that loudly at our concerts!" He yells in your ear.

"You can always make me scream later!" You reply. He rolls his eyes draping an arm around your waist turning to watch. You both sang along to the music you both knew so well letting yourselves go to the songs that played. He kept making his weird faces but he does that a lot to begin with.