Chapter 2: "Snivellus"

"Snivellus"

Lily Evans stood in front of the wall between platforms nine and ten, and she noticed she had never been this nervous in her whole life. She closed her eyes and tried to convince herself that all of this was a dream, that there was no magic and no school called Hogwarts. But she realized that it was all real, and that her life was about to change.

"Are you okay?" Asked a black haired boy, who stood by her side.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

"I am okay Severus. It's just that... I can't believe this is happening. But I am not so excited anymore." She said, sighing.

"Why not?" Asked the boy named Severus, looking at her.

"Because my sister is angry at me. She called me a freak before I left the house and she refused to come with me. I don't like fighting with her. She is my best friend." Said Lily, shrugging her shoulders.

Severus took her hand and smiled at her. "Just forget about Petunia. She's just jealous, that's all. She isn't as special as you are, that's why she doesn't has magic." Said Severus.

Lily gave him a sad smile and sighed. "Are you ready?" She asked him.

Severus smirked and they both ran and passed through the wall.

After a few seconds, Lily opened her eyes and noticed that in front of her there was a big train with hundreds of kids in it. She giggled and they both got into the train. As soon as she boarded it, she noticed all the compartments were full, and she saw many kids laughing and eating chocolates.

"Come on, I think I just saw an empty compartment." Said Severus, dragging her along with him.

Severus opened the door and she saw that the compartment wasn't empty; as a matter of fact, two boys were in it, and they were both shaking hands.

"Excuse me, can we sit here?" Asked Lily, politely.

The boys looked at her and nodded. She noticed that both of them had black hair, and she wondered if they were brothers. The tall one had glasses, and the other one had long hair, but both of them looked rather arrogant in her opinion.

She sat in front of the boy with the glasses, and Severus sat in front of the long haired boy.

"So, what are your names? Are you both first years?" Asked Lily, smiling at them.

"We are. I am James Potter, and this is Sirius Black. What about you two'?" Asked James, interested.

"I am Lily Evans, and he is Severus Snape." She said, shaking James' hand.

"Black? I have heard of your family! They are pure bloods, aren't they? And I heard they are all from Slytherin." Said Severus, shyly.

Sirius laughed. "Unfortunately, they are." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't you like it? I personally think Slytherin is the best house at Hogwarts" Said Snape.

James and Sirius looked at each other and then at Severus.

"Are you mental? Slytherin is full of dark wizards!" James protested, angry.

"No worries, I don't think you will be in Slytherin Potter. But Black on the other hand..." Said Snape.

"And what's that supposed to mean? You think I am just like my family?" Asked Sirius, angry.

Snape didn't say anything. He lowered his head and looked at the window.

"Hey, greasy hair, answer him." Said James, defending his friend.

"Stop it guys! You don't have to be so rude!" Protested Lily.

Sirius laughed. "So now you are quiet, Greasy hair? How about it we call you... Snivellus?" Said Sirius, with a smirk on his face.

James burst out laughing and so did Sirius. Lily looked at Snape and noticed he was about to start a fight with them.

"Enough! Come on, Severus, let's go somewhere else." Said Lily, leaving the compartment.

"See you at school Snivellus!" Said James, laughing.

"Oh and one more thing Snivellus. Wash your hair, will you?" Said Sirius.

Lily looked at them with disgust and shut the door behind her.

"Are you okay? Don't pay attention to them, they are just bullies." Said Lily, placing her hand on Severus' shoulder.

"I am okay, thank you. They are so stupid. I promise that soon or later they will regret talking to me like that" He said.

Lily looked at him and sighed. She looked around and noticed, that the train was already leaving the station. She was finally going to go to Hogwarts.

_________________________________________________

I want you to know that Severus and Lily will also be important in this story!

Hope you like it!

Please read/comment/vote

Updates every 4 days!

Sleepingatlast12