Chap. 20 Shawty like Mine

Tyson

"Bruh just cool it" I cheesed into the camera, as I watched Deja give me a sneak peek of the sexy little lingerie she had on. She smirked caressing her body, as she trailed the camera closer to her body.

"Do you miss me?" she purred bringing her iPhone 6 Plus back to her face. We were currently on FaceTime. "You know I miss yo sexy ass, don't play" I smiled. "But you over there teasing a nigga, and shit wit them juicy thangs out" I said referring to her nice C cup breasts that were sitting up perfectly in here lacy red bra.

"Really baby? You're a joke" she laughed, which made me laugh too. "But I know you like sucking on my thangs, so I ain't even gon' trip" she winked at me. I raised my eyebrows at her, adjusting the camera better on me.

"You know you like it when I suck on them" I smirked, "Especially when I bite on yo nipples. That shit low key be driving you crazy". Shit is true, she be scratching a nigga head, and shit.

To keep shit 1hundo, I'm really missing shawty like for real. I don't know what it is, but a nigga really think he in love, or that's what it feels like. I don't really know cause I never had feelings like these before towards no female, and to be real, I kinda like this feeling.

"I like it even better when you sucking on something a little bit more down south" she whispered looking to see if her roommate came in, or heard her. I chucked at that.

To me head isn't just head. You can fuck any bitch, but you can't just give any ole bitch head. I feel like if I fuck with you on another level, then my tongue will be all up in that pussy 😻💦💦. Lucky for her, she's the only girl I ever gave this good mouth to.

"I could tell by the way you be scratching my head, and moaning" I boast. Ya boy be feasting good. "But, say when you coming back down?" I asked. She was back in Florida for college, again.

She flipped her curly hair out of her face still smiling. She hasn't stop smiling since I called her.

"I told you I come down in 2 weeks for Spring break, be patient baby" she smiled.

We talked a little but more, before her roommate called her to do something.

"Baby I gotta go, but I'll call you back later tonight. Okay?" she smiled at me, "Alright baby" I smiled back at her. All the emotions that I felt at that point came up to the surface as I looked at her beautiful face on my iPhone screen.

"Baby wait" I said before she could hang up. She smiled at me, "What babe?" She asked. Before I could think, the sentence came out of my mouth before I could even stop it.

"I love you" I smiled. A huge grin came on her face as her cheeks turn red, "I love you too, Ty". With that we both hung up, as a huge sigh left my lips.

She loves me back, I thought as I smiled. Ya boy in love.
.............

"I love you, what kinda sap shit was that B?" I looked up, and there Milo was standing at the entrance of my bedroom door.

"Bruh wassup wit you, bussin' in ma shit like dat. You don't know how to knock nigga?" I asked him sitting up on my bed. I watched as he turned on my P.S.3, and put the tv on the right setting.

"Naw nigga don't try to switch up the conversation pussy, ya lil ugly ass in love" he smirked at me, passing me a controller. We were about to play some 2K. "I ain't know you felt that way about Deja".

"I've been dealing with this girl for almost 3 years now, these feelings were bound to happen" I shrugged picking my team, which was The Golden State Warriors. He chose Memphis Grizzlies.

"Mayne, I guess" I shrugged. "I remember when you told me you was pipin' that shit, I was like Demetrius gon kill yo ass" he laughed. I joined in with him as we start the game.

"You was like, 'the pussy is worth it my nigga', and I told you ain't no pussy worth more than life" I laughed at how he tried to sound like me, reminiscing on that day.

"Shut up dickhead. One day one of these broads gon' catch you slippin' and ya lil egg head ass gon fall in love" I smirked at him. He looked at me as if my statement was disgusting, gagging a little.

"It's all about, it's all about the money" he sang. "That Mula, bread, dough, coins. That's all I'm chasing, not these broads"

"You say that now, but when that right girl come along, she'll have you on lock" I told him. "We laughing at Jay now, but sooner or later we gon' be on lockdown just like that".

He sized me kissing his teeth. "Relationships are temporary, money is forever. Plus I'll never end up like Jay. If a broad talk to me the way she do him, straight out the gate I'm smacking the fuck outta her" we both laughed.

"So you telling me if Erika crazy Spanish speaking ass talk to you crazy you gon' out yo hands on her?" I asked. "Considering her dad's a big and powerful drug dealer and, all".

He looked at me crazy. "The pussy good, believe me that shit is bomb, but as I said before, the pussy ain't that good to lose my life over" he smirked. "She can talk all the shit she want we not together. As long as she riding, and sucking my dick like she been doin', we straight". "So you got it all figured out, huh". I sized him.

He know good and well, he liked the broad, no questions about it. "I can end this thing with Erika anytime I feel like, real shit. But I wanna have a little bit more fun with the Puerto Rican Princess, before I drop her faster than she can say "Dios mio" we both burst out laughing.

Milo a joke, but I fuck with his goofy ass.

Hey y'all!!! You miss me!! Lol. well here goes chaper 20💗💗💗💗 I had to give y'all a lil bit more insight on everybody's relationship before I started going back to just Gionni, and Demetrius POV. (P.s. that's how I chose to write the book). It will be more POV from them just like the first few chapters, but before I go back to that I wanted y'all to get to know everybody a little bit more. It will not only be just D, and G's POV's, I'll mix it up a bit, and throw in a lil Erika, and Jodi POV's in there also. This chapter is also a filler so I hope you guys enjoy👌🏾👌🏾💕💕
*Also changing Tyson to    LANCE GROSS😍😍😩
-_-Molly_Gurll

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE.COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT. VITE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT.