Chap 24

Demertrius ♦️

"Slidin on the water like a Jetski yea!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, as Ric Flair Drip by Metro booming, featuring Offset blared through the club speakers.

"I'm trynna fuck you, and your bestie!" I whispered in G's ear.

I had my right arm wrapped around her shoulders, and my left hand wrapped around a bottle of Hennessy.

A Nigga felt like he owned the whole wide world tonight!

Yesterday I closed my first deal in Cuba, making my own weed connect, and my father couldn't of been more prouder.  Not only did he give my the full 100% of the profit that was made during the deal, he also informed me that on my Graduation day is when I officially became the Boss, and take over the Empire.

Due to me closing the deal quickly, we made it back to the States the same night, just in time for the meeting with my boys, Chappo, and Cortez this morning to tested out the premium coke product.

Me, and the boys even ended up finessing they ass, and buying the new product for way less than it was worth because we didn't know it would sell in the streets.

Even though I was already rich, goddamn it I was richer, and I've never felt this powerful in my life. Soon the City will be mine, and every move will have to go through me.

I was headed to the top, and all my Day 1's were headed up there with me.

I looked over my shoulder, watching, Ty, Milo, and Jay all getting turnt standing on top of the Sectionals throwing money in the air.

I smiled down at G as she smiled big, holding on to my forearm that was across her chest. We swayed to the beat of the song as it ended.

"Gimme kiss," I leaned down kissing her sloppily on the mouth. I then poured some Henny in my mouth, before tilting G's neck up, pouring some down her throat also.

Soon I felt someone wiggling in between us, it was Jodi.

"Can I steal her for a moment?" She asks grabbing G's hand

"Can I steal her for a moment?" She asks grabbing G's hand. I shook my head yes. "You want a shot?" I asked waving the bottle. She shook her head at me.

"Boy we're not even old enough to drink!" She spoke in my ear. "So?" I threw the Henny bottle back, taking a few big gulps. "You want the shot or not?" I asked her. She Shook her head no, pulling Gionni from in front of me.

"Just make sure you bring her back!" I smirked. "Nigga please!" She yelled over the music, as they walked away. Soon Milo, Tyson, and Jay made their way over to me giving me dap.