Chap.1 You Again ._.

Gionni'sPOV

I sat on the bench at the local park, letting the cool breeze hit my face. The way it ruffled threw my long blonde curls felt so good. It was just me. Gia is at my abuela's (grandma's) house for the day, while i go to work in the next 3 hours, but with my spear time i decided to go the nearby park to enjoy some peace, and quiet. I was wearing my tribal print black and white long skirt, and a white crop top. Which was perfect for the October weather, i sat their quiet in deep thought. My train of thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a stranger sat next to me.

'Wassup Ma?" the stranger asked. I looked over to him, and LAAWWD he was fine. I flipped the loose curl that fell in my face, and took a better look at the stranger, and was I disappointed. It was Demitrius aka D-Rab, the drug dealer asshole that think he can get any girl. I looked at him with a mug look on my face.

DemitriusPOV

I rested my head on the headrest of my car, squeezing the steering wheel. This bitch name Tonya was giving me some bomb ass head. She bobbed at a steady pace, and quickly picked up. She then deep throat-ed gagging a little, flipping her tongue over my tip with each mouth stroke. I let out a husky grunt, cumming all in her mouth. She drank all of my cum, massaging the tip with her tongue. She then came up poking her lips out for a kiss.

"Bitch" i said in a high pitched voice, mushing her head back.

"What the fuck was that D-Rab?" she questioned with an attitude.

"I said I wanted head not no kiss, this ain't no relationship" i snap back at her, while zipping up my pants.

"Mayne whatever" she said exiting my car. I honestly didn't give a fuck, better she get out on her own than me kicking her ass out. I busted a U-Turn to the direction of the park, seeing if anyone of my homeless customers lounging out there. I hopped out my Mercdes SLR with 28 sized costum made rims. As i was walking I saw a bad little mami sitting all by herself. She had a small ass waist from the back. Her long curly hair blowing in the wind. I walked over to her and took a seat.

"Wassup Ma?" i asked with a playful smirk on my lips. She flipped her curl out of her face, looking at me with a mean mug.

"I was raised not to talk to strangers,and for all i know you could be a rapist" she said with attitude.

"First off Im not a rapist, and second off, you don't know me so how you gone just call me out like that" i spoke

"I know that you a wannabe thug that walks around here thinking your better than everyone, and swear you can snatch any girl" she retaliated. Honestly all this attitude is lowkwey turning me on.

"I thought you said you don't know me" i smirked at her. She thought about what to say next.

"I know of you, and I know a good amount to draw my own opinion about you" she said with even more attitude.

"Well I'm not a wannabe thug I am a THUG, and I don't think I can snatch any girl, I'm just not ready for a relationship" i said honestly.

"Well not being ready for a relationship isn't an excuse to be hoeing around" she said, Truth is she had a point.

"Well Im not that guy'' i spoke. I swept the curl that blew in her face by the wind, lightly brushing the back of my hand against her cheek. Her cheeks started to turn bright red meaning she was blushing. She quickly tried to hide it with an attitude. I thought that was a little funny.

"So what do you think of me now?" i asked licking my bottom lip. I moved closer to her, resting my hand on her thigh looking deep in her eyes. My game was working, she was falling right for the charm. And the next step is to get her in my car, coming home with me, and in my bed.