Chap.6 Me and You?

Gionni POV

I sat in the couch with Gia waiting for Demetrius to get come get us. Its Monday morning and he wanted to take Gia to Day Care, and us to school. I wore a white crop top with a black hem, black leather shorts, and my black and white Concord 11's. My blonde hair was curly as always, Indian style braids going down the sides, and pulled back. Gia had on her pink dress on, with her silver flats, and her golden hair in two curly pigtails.

Demetrius[][]- Come outside

He texted me. I grabbed Gionni's hand, pick up our bookpacks, and closed the door. There stood a car I never seen before, it was a clack Infiniti SUV truck, with 28 sized rims. I put Gia strap in the back, and hopped in the front.

"Good morning ladies" D smiled.

"Gud mownin DEMISE!" Gia yelled

"Good morning Demetrius" i smlied at him. We pulled off.

"How did you sleep Gia?" he asked her looking at her threw the mirror.

"Gud" she smiled. We dropped her off and headed to school.

"About last night" i sighes looking up at him. My abuela went a little crazy.

"Dont worry about it" he smiled that perfect smile of his. I decided to let it go, seeming he understood where my abuela was coming from.

We pulled up in front of the school, and he parked. We both hopped out grabbing our bags, and I couldn't shake the feeling of everyone staring at me. I'm not a person to seek attention, and the looks were really bothering me.

"Why is everyone staring at me" i whispered to him as we walked side by side.

"Cause you with me, and look at me" he popped his imaginary collar. He was wearing a turquoise Nike hoodie, light blue skinny's, South beach by Lebron James Nikes, and a snap back.

"Whatever" i rolled my eyes. We walked into the school doors, and two girls saw us and started whispering to each other. We walked into the clique filled hallway. I followed Demetrius over to his clique.

"Wassup homes' he said dapping them up, and hugging the girl.

"Milo, Jay, and Tyson, this is-"

"Gionni with dah bodyyyyyyy" Milo sang cutting him off. I slightly chuckled.

"Hey Gionni"they all said in unison.

"So I don't get a introduction" she rolled her neck.

''Oh yea.. This Jay crazy ass girldfriend Jodi" D shrugged.

"Hi I'm Jody, aren't you in my first period?"she smiled.

"Yea Sex ed Mr Colby right" i smiled. I was surprised by her friendliness, cause in class she the opposite of nice. We all took a seat on the bench on the seat, but Jodi sat in her boyfriends lap. We talked and got to know each other before the bell rang.

"Want me to walk you to class?" Demetrius asked as we got up.

"Sure" I smiled.

"Bye guys" i waved bye.

"Bye Gionni" they said in unison.

"See yah in class" Jodi said holding Jay's hand. They walked the opposite direction of Sex Education. We all splitted up. As me and Demetrius walk, I got a few look, stares and whispers.

"Thank you for walking me" i smiled up at him.

"No problem ma" he smiled down at him. I wrapped my hands around his torso, and he wrapped his arms around my neck.