Chap. 17

Milo

"I'm going out with ya aunty, so don't fuck none of my shit up" my mama dukes said, while grabbing her big MK bag, and walking out the door.

"Ight ma, damn" i whined, rolling my eyes at her. It was Saturday afternoon, and all a nigga wanted to do was chill.

"Boy you better watch yo damn mouth" she mugged me. I sighed as I took the orange juice out the fridge, and took a sip from it.

She grabbed the bottle from me, slapping me on the back of the head. "That's why when people come over, and ask for something to drink I'm scared to give them something, cause yo' nasty ass don't know what a cup is".

She put the cap on the juice, before putting it back in the fridge. "Now I'm on my way. How ya mama look?" she said doing a 360 spin.

She was wearing a basic ass sun dress, and her her sandals. "Basic" i smirked. She rolled ger eyes at me walking to the door. "You don't gotta tell me I look good, I know I look good" she snapped her fingers before walking out.

I rolled my eyes at her before grabbing the family sized Doritos Ranch, and sitting in the couch. Wildin' out was my shit, so you know a nigga had to tune in.

As I ate my chips, there was loud banging on my door. I kissed my teeth before putting my chips down, and walking to the door.

I looked through the peep hole seeing at least 6 big ass niggas in suits, and a piece on all there hips. I walked over to the wooden table next to the door, quuetly pulling my piece from the drawer.

"Cocking it back, I leaned my bag against the door. "What y'all niggas want!? Who sent you!?" I yelled. A nigga aint no pussy, and I aint going out without a fight.

"It's me Erika!"

"Erika?" I said to myself, looking through the peephole. I watched as she squeezed herself through the bulky men, making her presence known.

"These are my very, annoying body guards that follow me every where I go, Daddy's orders" she said rolling her eyes.

"So aren't you gonna let me in?" she said looking directly into the peephole. I bit my lip smiling, before twisting the door knob.

"What you doin' here girl?" I smirked as she switched inside. Not gon' lie but that ass looking real nice in them leggings. A nigga bout to get some nookie today.

"Just came over to finish what we started at the dinner" she smiles as I slammed the door in her body guards face. "Let's get to it".

Before we could even make it to my room, she pounced on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. Damn mama was really feigning for a nigga.

Sucking on her neck, I brought her upstairs to my room, and throw her on my bed. She smiled at me, biting on her bottom lip while taking off her top.

"Why you standing all da' way over there Papi?" she smiles at me, her thick Spanish accent turning me on even more.

"Savoring my desert" i smirked down at her enjoying the sight of her nice perky breasts, and erect nipples.

"How about you come enjoy your desert" she licked her lips before, grabbing me by the string of my sweatpants.

She smiled up at me, pulling down my sweatpants, and boxers as I run my fingers through her long curly hair.

My dick sprung free, as she kissed the tip causing me to stiffen.

"Thick, and juicy. Just how I remembered" she moaned stroking me.

I pulled her up by her hair making her stand up, "Strip" i demanded.

It's gon' be on and poppin.

.........................

"D-don't stop" she moans as I went in even deeper. She wrapped her legs tighter around my waist, holding me tighter.

I speed up my strokes, throwing her right leg over my shoulder, as rubbed on her sensitive clit.

The look in her lustful eyes told that she was bound to come any minute, so I rubbed on her clit faster, making my strokes deeper.

Her breathing got shallower, as I grunted harshly, giving her left nipple a hard tug.

To be honest Erika has by far the best pussy a nigga ever had. I groaned leaning down to kiss on her neck as she moaned my name.

"Sí papí, right there" she groans as I rotate my hips driving into her. I let out a low grunt in her neck as I pinched her clit.

She came saying my name over, and over again, and I came right behind her kissing her lips.

"Wow! That was amazing" she breathes, smiling. I pulled out of her, laying next to her, smirking.

"Dick too bomb, ain't it?" I boast, looking over at her. Shiiiit a nigga know he got some good wood.

"Let's just say I will be coming back for more" she blushed. Just then an idea came to mind.

"I got a proposition fah' you" i said sitting up. She sat up also using the sheet to cover up her chest. "Lay it on me".

"Im thinkin' we can keep this lil thing going, you feel me?" i said tugging on the sheets covering her titties. She smiles slapping my hand away. "Elaborate" she looked at me.

"You know, a no strings attatched friends wit' benefits type thing" i explained. "You get to keep getting this good wood, and I still get that pussy". She looked at me for a minute before shaking her bead yes.

"Okay, let's do it" she smiles. "Under one condition".

"What?" I asked. "Don't fall in love me" she giggles. I sized her up, "Girl bye" I lightly pushed her, "You better not get dick-matized, and start acting crazy".

She looked at me crazy, rolling her eyes, "Boy it was not that good"laughed.

"Dont stop, right there, PAPI!" i mocked her laughing. "You damn sure acted like it was that damn good.

She laughed out loud pushing my shoulder. "Yea yea whatever, nigga. And you better not give no bitch my dick" she said grabbing my package.

"Same goes for you, bet not let no nigga near my shit," I cupped her pussy, "I'll kill you, and that nigga, foreal" I sized her up.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes at me, "Imma take me a nap".

What I told you, what Milo wants Milo gets.

Hey you guys!!!! Miss me??? You probaby didn't, and there is probably a 100% chance that yall are mad at me. I've been having bad writers block, and I haven't updated in more than a lil minute. I promise I'll finish the story, just be patient with me please.
VOTE. COMMENT.VOTE.COMMENT.VOTE.COMMENT.VOTE.COMMENT.
-_-Molly_gurll