Prologue (Get familiar with the cast)

Gionni(Jadah Doll)

Hi I'm Gionni Lia Rodriguez, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Long Island New York. I'm currently living in Riverhead on Flanders. I am a bright yellow skin tone, with long blonde curly hair that sweeps across my back dimples, pink plumped lips, crystal blue eyes, and a coke bottle shape, with a big butt. I'm mixed with Puerto Rican and white, which is a good mix in my opinion. I have a 2 year old daughter named Gia Lee Rodriguez , and let me tell you that little girl is my world. Yes people have their own opinion about teen moms, and getting pregnant at 15 is wrong, but I take full responsible for my actions and take good care of my daughter. As of her dad, that no good nigga left a long time ago, and personally I could care less where the fuck he is. With the little help from my abuela (grandma) I raise Gia pretty much on my own.

Demetrius(Kirko Bangz)

Wassuuh I'm Demetrius Lashawn Lewis aka D-Rab, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Compton California, but moved down here in New York when I was 9 yrs old. I'm a light yellow skin tone, with dark brown eyes, nice size red lips, a low haircut, and tatted up neck, chest, and arms. Im actually black and Puerto Rican. I currently live in South Hampton New York. I'm the Trap God of New York, and in a gang called NBH (Natural Born Hustlers) I'm next in line for the throne considering my dad is the leader and founder of the Gang. I'm the type of nigga that don't wanna be held down. I just want to smoke some weed, fuck bitches, and get this money. They say when you in this game you need a Ride Or Die, a loyal chick that can hold you down, and have your back through everything. But I don't trust nobody, and definitely not no female. What if that bitch just change on you one day, snitch on you to the pigs, and take all your money. That's why I just fuck and duck, and leave relationships to the birds.