Chap. 22 No Cap

Demetrius😈

"I'll see ya later GG" I said, as Gionni held her against her hip, holding her up to the drivers window.

"Otay Demise, buh-bye" she smiled that gorgeous smile of hers. I brought my head out the window as she leaned up, kissing her on the cheek. "Have a good day at school". I smiled at her.

I watched as Gionni walk with her to the school doors, as she looked over her mom's shoulder blowing kisses at me.

Once they disappeared inside the school building, my iPhone vibrated, meaning I got a text message. I clicked the home button, seeing that's it's in the group chat, me and the boys are in.

Dem Boyz 😈💦🍆

Milo🖕🏾- Anyone got condoms👀👀

Ty🔥-Ain't gettin no play so thts a no 😩😤

Jay🐐- I have, but not 4 u 😂

D📶💰- Barely use em. Wat u need condoms 4?

As soon as I send the message, Gionni got back in the car

Milo🖕🏾- cause I'm hittin that Spanish pussy 😻 after school & I gotta be prepared.

I rolled my eyes at his text putting on my seat belt, as Gionni puts on hers.

"Who you texting?" She asked looking all up in my phone. " My boys." "Tuhh, it better be" she said with attitude. I looked at her crazy, as I took the car out of park. "The fuck is up with you?" I asked. She just simply went on her phone ignoring my presence, as I shook my head brushing off what could potentially be an argument.

I start up the car, putting it in gear, before pulling off, and starting our short journey to school. I glanced at her quickly, before I switched to the left lane, seeing a slight mug on her face. Lately she's been walking around with this stank ass attitude, and it's getting on my last nerve.

What she needs to do is stop hanging with Jodi.

"Wassup wichyou fam?" I asked her as we pulled into the school's parking lot. Spring break starts at the end of this week, and I'm looking forward to the break.

Before I could even put the car in park, she hopped out slamming the door. I shut the car off, grabbing my bag from the back before hopping out of the car. I'm not even gonna chase her. If she wanna have an attitude for no reason, then shit, be my guess.

I entered the school building getting a lot of 'heys', and ' 'wassups' from different females.

Gionni better recognize the spot that she has. A lot of girls are gunning for, and will do anything just to breathe in their direction.