Chap. 13

Deja

I slipped on my silver bracelet, before adjusting the matching thin silver necklace around my neck. I added a little bit more purple lipstick to my lips to make my dark eye make up pop.

I flipped my now down the middle straight hair over my shoulder, then sprits myself with a little Chanel °5 perfume. I turned around swaying my now ass length hair popping my ass.

These Brazilian extensions had me feeling myself. Now i know how Jodi be feeling when she walk through with her new weave. As i was swaying i heard laughing.

I looked over at the door, and there Ty was leaning against the door frame looking sexy as ever in a black, and white tux. He had that sexy smirk on his face, that made me bite my lip blushing.

His handsome self hasn't changed a bit. He still had the same affect on me he did a year ago. I felt the butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"Look at my baby, looking all Beautiful" he smiled. I looked at him side ways, "So now I'm your baby?" i asked. "You always been my baby" he proclaimed. That brought a smirk to my face.

He walked over to me wrapping his strong arms around my waist. Even in my black six inch peep toe heels, he still managed to tower over me "Give daddy a kiss" he said puckering his lips. I mushed his head whining, "You're gonna mess up my lipstick, and you definitely ain't my daddy"

He laughed wrapping his arms tighter around my waist, "Don't act like i ain't have you bent over telling me it's mines, and screaming my name a few times" he whispered in my ear. I laughed reminiscing on our wild times together.

"Boy whatever" i blushed lightly pecking his lips.

I
I
I
I

Tyson

It felt good to have the prettiest girl in the world on my arm to show off tonight. I kissed her cheek, as i rest my hand on her lower back guiding her to to the large dining room table.

Our place cards were right next to each other due to me asking Demetrius to place them there. I looked over at Milo, as he started fake grinding on air behind Cortez's daughter, as she sat down. I laughed as he mouthed "that pussy is mines" to me before sitting down. I swear this nigga is a joke.

I slid the chair out for Deja, and helped her scoot it up once she was seated. She mouthed  a 'thank you' before turning around in her seat.

After we ate our meals, and desserts, Deja, and i decided to take a walk around her aunt, and uncle's estate. As soon as we hit the soft grass she peeled her heels off. So rachet. Smh

"Ive been waiting to take these shits off all night" she sighed, holding them by the heels. I laughed grabbing her free hand, and lacing our fingers together.

We walked around in silent, passing the beautiful ass flowers, and looking up at the stars.

"You know i promised myself if i ever came back, i would never speak to you again" she said breaking the silence. I looked down at her as she looked up at the stars.
"Why?" i asked confused. I didn't know where this was coming from.

"Because you chose the street over me, Ty" she said finally meeting my gaze. I didn't know she felt that way. "I didn't have a choice, Ja-ja" i said stopping as soon as we reached the white swing chair.

We both took a seat. "What choice didn't you have Ty?" she questioned.

"You had everything going for you Tyson. You we're smart, driven, and you cared about school. You had so much potential. But you just threw that all away for the fast life, and dirty money".

I rubbed my hands up, and down my face.  "There was a lot a shit was goin' on in my life 'dat moment Deja. Shit that i aint ready to tell you about", and it was the truth, a lot of shit went down last year in my home that i aint ready to speak out on.

She grabbed my shoulders, making me face her. "You can tell me, Ty. We tell each other everything" i shook my head no, "I'm just not ready yet Deja". She shook her head in understanding.

"When you're ready, just remember I'm right here" she sighed resting her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her lower back pulling her close to me.

We enjoyed the silence just leaning, and holding each other. This is exactly what i need right now.

Hey my beautiful readers!!!

I enjoyed writing this chapter even if its not perfect, and needs a lot of work, and revising. I think writing Deja and Tyson's love story made me feel better, and i have a lot in sore for this book. Sorry for the wait my honeys
VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT.

-_-Molly_Gurll