Chap. 15

Jodi

2 months later....

I sat on top of Jay's kitchen counter shirtless. He had managed to slip my shirt and bra off with his finessing. I rolled my eyes at him, as he smirked at me. He won't gimmie what I want, and I damn sure ain't acting thirsty for the D.

"Come on Jay, I have to leave soon, and what if ya mom's get home early?" I pout. He stood in between my legs, playing with the rips of my jeans.

"Tell daddy whatcya want, and I'll give it to ya" He smirked. He was also shirtless, in only boxers and gym shorts.

"I want you Jay" I said while rolling my eyes.

See what I'm saying. He wants me to beg, like always.

"Don't sound convincin' to me" He scowled squeezing both my nipples. A wave of pain and pleasure ran through me. A slight groan of ecstasy escaped my lips, as he tweaked and turned my sensitive nubs.

"Please, please stop teasing me Jay" I growled as he continue to twist my nubs.

He has me wrapped around his little finger, like a pinky ring. I was like putty in his hands, and he knows it. I was now open like a book, and vulnerable, weak even. Jayshaun Watkins was my weakness, no doubt about it.

I wrapped my bare feet around his waist, pulling him closer to me as he teased my nipples.

"I want you to beg fa it" he said, a smirk creeping up on those sexy juicy pink lips. I bit down on my bottom lip for composure.

"I want you Jay" I moaned.

"How bad you want me?" he asked.

"Really bad, baby" I groaned in frustration. "Deep inside me, buried deep between my walls"

"Where do ya want it?" He asked in that sexy deep voice of his.

"Right here, on yo momma's kitchen counter" I groaned out.

"Yo wish is my command" He smirks.

In one swift motion of his hands, my jeans, and underwear were removed. He grabbed both my thighs towards him, leaning down, putting his head between my thighs.

"Wait, what are you do-" I was cut off by his tongue stroking my sensitive clit. He threw my legs over his shoulders, as he sucked my parted folds. My breathing went uneven, as he dove his tongue in, again, and again.

"Oh gawd" slipped threw my slightly parted lips, my body twitching with pleasure. I grabbed two fist fulls of his curls, as he devoured me.

"Uhhggg, Jay" I moaned, my body possessed by his tongue. His licks became more intense, as he sucked on my clit, darting the tip of his tongue at my entrance.

"I can't take it" I moaned. I tried wiggling away, but he gripped both my thighs, burying his head deeper between my legs. My toes curled under, as my back arched off the kitchen counter. I felt my release surfacing as he sucked, and licked my sensitive cl!t.

"Jaaaay I'm about to cum" My legs buckled, lightly shaking, as I clawed down the kitchen counter with my black stiletto nails. He continued to suck, lightly biting down on my clit as I came in his mouth. A ripple of spasms ran through my body, as my body jerked against the counter. He licked up all my juices, before rising up.

"You taste so sweet baby" He smiled at me licking his lips. "Now get down here, Imma bout to give you sumn that will have yo ass limping for a week" He smirked lifting me off the counter.

He lightly pecked my lips, before turning me around. My back was against his chest. I leaned my upper body over the counter, laying my face flat against it.