Chap. 4 SEX??

Gionni POV (two weeks later) Friday

"For a Dunkin Ice coffee, and a box of chocolate and glazed donuts will be $11.37" I smiled to a customer.

I stood around the cash register of Dunkin Donuts locating in South Hampton. Ive been working here part time since last year January and I can honestly say it's pretty simple. 7.50 an hour can't pay my bills, so I have another job full time at Cheesecake Factory which pays $24 an hour. The consumer gave me the money, and I put it on the register giving them their change. I handed her the order, and she smiled.

"Thank you" she smiled at me.

"Your welcome, and come again" I smiled. She exited threw the door. I looked threw the transparent glass seeing a cloudy sky.

It was now in November, meaning rainy season. I sighed hard and loud knowing I have to take the bus. I wasn't really friends with my co-workers, so I dear not even ask for a ride. I paniced cause my shift finishes in the next hour. My grandma was at her apartment with Gia, and I didn't want her to bring Gia in the rain just to come get me. I thought about all my options, and all in my contacts. The only person left was Demetrius. Honestly I didn't want to bother him considering for the past 2 weeks he has been picking up Gia from school and taking us home every Monday-Thursday. He even stayed over last Friday for movie night, and watched Frozen and ordered pizza for me and Gia. Real talk its nice to have  his company, and we became good friends these pass 2 weeks. In no time my shift was over, and I have to face the aggressive rain outside. I took my apron off, clocking out, and grabbing my belongings. I went to the door opening the small umbrella I keep in my purse.

I walked  into the vicious rain blowing rapid winds from left to right. I struggled as I walked  to the nearby bus stop. The crazy wind literally broke my umbrella throwing it across the street. GREAT. I sprint to the closest pay phone booth for shelter. Moments later the bus came seeing no one at the bus stop, and drove off. JUST GREAT. I was soaked from head to toe, and I know what I have to do now. I have to call him.

Demetrius POV

I sat in the game room playing 2k. It was a rainy day, and I was home alone. The only reason why one of my hoes weren't here to keep my company, is because these tricks ain't got no car, and want a nigga to come get em. I ain't letting these hoes and they dirty asses in my car. GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP. My phone rang interrupting my game. This shit better be important I thought. I paused the game and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said with a slight attitude.

"Demetrius" her sweet voice said into to the phone. My mood changed.

"Wassuh Gionni?" I asked. I heard a lot of commotion in the back.

"I'm actually under a pay phone in the rain" she struggled to say. I looked out the window at the chaos outside.

"Where you at? Imma come get you" I said jumping up, and going upstairs to put on a shirt.

"I'm at the pay phone by the Dunkin Donuts In South Hampton!" she yelled over the loud rain.

"I'm on my way" I said before we both hung up. I know exactly where she at, I live right by the Dunkin Donuts. I dragged on my Polo rain boots walking into the huge garage filled with cars. I grabbed the key of the Range Rover truck, and opened the garage door. I hopped in the truck, speeding to Gianni.

Gionni POV

I waited patiently for Demetrius to come get me. A few minutes later a white Range Rover truck stop right in front of me. I looked past it, and the person whined down the window.