Chap. 9 Meeting her

Demetrius POV

I was on my way to the LA Guardia Airport to pick up my cousin Deja. Along with me were Milo, Jay, and Ofcourse Tyson. She went to the University of Florida, also known as UF.

"When we get in the Airport I'on want no acting up, showing out, or bullshit, Ight?" i spoke sternly.

"BItch you aint nobody daddy" Jay said sizing me up from the passengers seat. "We grown"

"Shut yo dumbass ass up, and I was talking to Milo" i said looking threw the mirror at him. He had a big as poster with 'Lewis' on it, which is my cousins last name written in the raggedy ass hand writing of his.

"And why the fuck you made a poster?" asked Tyson, "We know what she look like" he shook his head, nudging the poster.

"Cause I always wanted to do it like how they do it in the movies" he shrugged. We pulled up in the Airport, parking in the Parking lot, and walking inside to the Pick up Area. As soon as we walked in Milo threw his sign up in the air.

"Anybody see her yet?" i asked looking around. They all shook her head no. I looked over at Tyson, and his bitch ass looked nervous.

"There she go!" Milo said holding up the sign higher. I spotted my cousin sitting next to her carry on, and purse.

Her long black curly hair down at her shoulders, she had the same complexion as me, maybe even a little darker. Her medium sized pink lips curled into a smile once she saw us. She ran over to us with her carry on and purse, wearing stone washed high waisted jeans, a red crop top, and black wedge heels yall females be wearing.

"She finer than I remembered" mumbled Milo.

"Deedee!" she squeeled hugging me tight.

"Deja" i smiled hugging her back. We pulled away, and she smiled at everyone.

"Aww Milo, you made this sign for me" she said hugging Milo.

" Hey Jay, still got that baby face" she said hugging him.

"Hey Deja" he smiled hugging her back. She stood confront of Tyson with a certain glint in her dark brown eyes.

"I missed you" she said hugging him tight.

" I missed you too" he whispered into the crook of her neck. They stayed hugged up for a good minute.

" Hate to break yall little moment, but a nigga trynna leave" Milo said resting the sign on the floor.

"Oh, yea, I just need to get my luggage from baggage claim" she smiled leading the way.

"Look at that ass" Milo whispered to me.

"Bruh chill, that's my cousin" I said nudging him from me. We walked over to Baggage claim retrieving her two suitcases.

After we got her suitcases, we walked out the Airport, putting the bags in my truck, and left.

"You cut yo hair" I quickly glanced over at her, then looking back at the road. Her hair used to be at her lower back.

"Yea, thought I should try something new. Plus its so much easier to handle" she smiled.

"I like it" Tyson smiled from the backseat. I mentally rolled my eyes at him

Let me give you a little rundown on the History of Tyson Michaels and Deja Lewis.......

Last year when Deja was in the 12th grade at our school, she had a thing for Tyson who was also in the 12th grade. Yes Tyson repeated a grade. They kept they fooling around on the low, so no one really knew about them, well except for nosey ass Jodi. Soon they turned into friends with benefits,and both end up catching feelings. They were both suppose to go to FU last year, but Tyson repeated cause he was on the streets more than in school.

My phone started ringing at a stop light. I pulled out the cup holder looking at the screen. Jodi's name flashes across it, I slide the green button answering the phone.

"What's good?" i sighed into the phone.

"You wit' Jay?, cause this bitch made nigga aint answering my phone calls" she said with attitude. I had to look at my phone real quick, putting back to me ear. He was just with her ass all morning, and slept over last night. Jodi a mess.

"Yea he wit' me'' I said looking at him in the backseat.

"Give him the phone" she demanded.

"Here Jay, its fa you" I said handing him the phone. He took it out my hand putting it to his ear.

"Hello?" he spoke. "Bruh calm down my phone dead" he sighed. "I was just withcya dis morinin" he rolled his eyes.

"Whose that on the phone?" asked Deja. I could hear Jodi screaming at Jay.

Gionni POV

"So you wit' some bitch, huh!?" yelled Jodi into the phone. "Tell that bitch I said its lights out when I see ha!" she said pointing her fingers in mid air. We were in my room, while I was getting dressed to go to the mall to buy a dress.

"Its Deja?!... Give bae tha phone" she smiled. "Hey bitch" she sung. "Hoe you know I miss you" she laughed, I rolled my eyes at her while slipping on my burgundy long skirt, I then slipped on my black crop top.

"Nothing really, Im just at Demetrius girlfriend house, we going to the mall to buy our dress" she said.

Demetrius girl friend? Who was she even telling this to?

"You should come, yea let them drop you off" she smiled. "He know where she live"she smirked. Then she hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked taming my wild long curls in the mirror.

"Demetrius cousin Deja, she coming to the mall wid' us" she shrugged. I. remembered he mentioned her a minute ago. I shrugged also. The more the merrier, right?

What's good readers?? This was just a quick update so don't sweat it, more to come in the next chapter. Stay tuned.....

-_-Molly_Gurll