Chap. 14

Gionni

This was the first time in a long time that I ever felt beautiful. This beautiful expensive gown, the make up, the extravagant jewelry, the extremely high, but gorgeous heels.
I truly felt like a Princess.

My blonde hair was straightened, and pulled up into a high side ponytail, the ends into three big wond curls.

I smiled rubbing my lips together to even out my red lipstick, while pulling my curls to rest on my right shoulder. As i was adjusting my necklace Gia ran into the room wrapping her arms around my legs.

"You look so pweety mama" she grinned. I picked her up, holding her on my hip. "Thank you baby" I smiled at her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"That's all mommy gets?" i pouted. She giggled before grabbing my cheeks, and lightly pecking me on the lips.

My abuela stood behind me at the door. I looked at her through the mirror as she smiled at me.

"You look just like tú madre" she smiled at me resting her hands on my shoulders. My parents, especially my mom was touchy subject for me, and she knew that.

My abuela was my father's family Nanny, and Maid when he was growing up. My father's parents, which are my grandparents are wealthy people who owned a lot of high end businesses.

Back when my mom was 15, and my dad was 17 my abuela started to bring my mom to work with her as training to also become a maid to the Sheffield's. The moment my dad laid eyes on my mom, he knew she was the one, and vise versa.

They kept their love affair a secret because my mom was under aged, and there was no fraternizing with the help. The day my mom turned 18, they planned to get married to each other. But one night my dad Aaron Sheffield was caught making love to my mother in his room by my father's mother.

She called my mother all sorts of degrading names before kicking her out, and firing my abuela. But that didn't stop my mom, and dad from seeing each other. Once my mom turned 18 they eloped, and ran away together from the rich Beverly Hills to Manhattan New York.

A year later, I was conceived and my grandma moved in to help my mom. 4 years later, they both died in a car accident. They were on their way home from the grocery store when an awful storm broke out.

I was 6 years old and didn't understand at the time. When i got older it really set in, and hit me that I wasn't gonna see them again.

My abuela kissed me on my cheek lovingly, "Don't be sad, mija" she said wiping away my tears, "They are looking down on you, and they are proud".

I smiled at her, "Graçias, abuela".

After waiting in the living room for a few minutes, a white limousine was outside waiting for me. I got inside once the driver opened the door for me, after saying goodbye to Gia, and my abuela.

The ride to Demetrius's home was kind of nerve racking. I hoped he likes my dress, and thought i looked beautiful. Once we reached the Mansion the driver opened the door for me, and there Demetrius was standing at his marble front steps with a glass champagne in his hand.

He looked incredibly sexy in his white tailored suite. He walked over to me, grabbing my hand helping ne out. "You look beautiful baby" he kissed my hand once i was out of the vehicle. I blushed, "Thank you".

We walked up the steps, and into his lavish home. Inside men, and women mingled in their elegant attire, while the waiters walked around with trays carrying cocktails, little snacks.

I held on to Demetrius's forearm as he led me more into the house. "Did i mention how beautiful you look?" he asked me. I smiled up at him, "Yes, you already did". He looked down at me giving me that cute smile of his.