Chap. 19 Sex With Me

Gionni💁🏼

I sat on the couch of my living room alone as I scrolled through Instagram. My Abuela decided to keep Gia for the weekend so I can have the two days for myself. Considering my crazy work schedule, and having to take care of Gia without any help, you can say that I have my plate full. Even though I appreciate my Abuela helping me out, I try not to burden her with my responsibilities, and only ask for help when I really need it.

The knock on the front door pulled me out of my thoughts. I I got up out the couch, pulling down my house cotton shorts that ridden up, and pulled down my tank top. Already knowing who it was I quickly opened the door, and jumped on my guest.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms, and legs around Demetrius.

Yup that's Zaddy😩😊.

He cupped my ass in his hands, giving it a smack as he kicked the house door close.

"Daddy's home" he said in his deep sexy voice, giving me a few kisses on my neck. I grabbed his head placing kissing all over his face before placing a big wet one on his lips.

"I missed you in school today" I spoke as he walked us into the living room. "Chill, I was taking care of business with my Pops, but I lowkey missed yo fine ass too" he smirked. I jumped down from off of him, jokingly glaring at him. "What you mean lowkey?". I asked crossing my arms smiling.

"Aye just chill wit' all'at". He smirked. "But you lookin' good doe" he said sizing me up. "Pussy sittin' fat in 'dem shorts". He licked his lips. I blushed playfully slapping his arm.

"Give Daddy a lil spin" he grabbed my hand twirling me. He smacked me hard on the ass as I turned around. "Look at that Fatty" he said rubbing my ass. He can be such a joke sometimes.

He sat down on the couch pulling me down on his lap sideways. He laid his head on my breasts as I played in his curly hair. "You not wearing a bra?" He asked looking up at me. I smirked shaking my head no. A while later he playfully bit my titty through my tank top.

Not gon lie that lowkey kinda turned me on.

"Ouch bae" I whined pouting as he did it again. "You know you like it" he kissed his teeth. "I really don't though" I looked down at him. He squeezed both my breasts hard, biting on them.

"Tell me to stop if you'ont like it den". He looked up at me. I kept my mouth shut massaging his scalp. "Ight then, so shut yo fine ass up". He smirked. He gently tapped me on my thigh.

Turn around fah' me". I slowly turned around in his lap, straddling him. The next thing I know, he's softly sucking on my neck groping my breasts. I closed my eyes biting down on my bottom lip, as I mindlessly grind my crotch against his.

He let a soft groan in my neck, while smacking my ass, squeezing it. "Come on, let's go upstairs" he said looking up at me. Slowly lifted up off his lap, pulling down my shorts.

The conversation Jodi, and I had the day before yesterday replayed in my head.

Am I really about to have sex with Demetrius? 😶

...............

"Oh my Gaawd!" I moaned as I grabbed onto the pillow under my head. I arched my back off the bed as Demetrius slowly makes love to my pussy with his tongue.

I took in fast breathes, legs shaking as I pulled the pillow from under my head, putting it over my face to stifle my loud moans. He sucked on my sensitive clit faster, pumping his middle, and index finger inside of me at a painfully slow rate.

Overwhelmed with such sensations, I came hard, and quick legs shaking body tensed, and toes curling. Demetrius came up from between my legs, lips glistening with my essence. He slowly licked me off his lips smiling at me.

"I've been wanting to do that fa long time now" he smiled. I blushed, still in a giddy haze from his amazing Head. I pulled him by his boxers on top of me, planting a juicy wet kiss on his lips. "I wanna feel you inside me, now".

He slowly peeled out of his boxers, revealing his hard, and very, very, large member. His very naked body only made me more wetter, and the anticipation of what we're about to do was slowly getting unbearable.  I watched with hooded eyes as he slipped on a condom.

He parted my already parted legs farther apart, laying in between them. With his gold chain hanging from his neck, he leaned down placing a kiss on my lips.

A throaty moan left my lips as he slowly slipped his dick inside my tight, and at the moment throbbing pussy

A throaty moan left my lips as he slowly slipped his dick inside my tight, and at the moment throbbing pussy. Pain, and unbelievable pleasure shot up my center, as he moved slowly inside of me. 

I watched as he slowly pulled all the way out, just to shove right back inside of me full force. He wrapped his arms around my thighs holding them in the air as he rammed in me over, and over again.

I repetitively moaned his name, as I held onto his biceps, sinking my nails into his skin. My loud moans turned into strained screams as he rubbed my swollen clit with his thumb.

I bit down on my bottom lip, tweaking me sensitive nipples listening to the beautiful sound of our skin slapping together. Before I knew it, I came hard shaking violently, as my back arched off the mattress.

He quickly flipped me over, placing me on all fours, as he smacked my ass hard. "Arch that back baby" he demanded. I  did just that, grasping the sheets in my hands.

"UUHHGG DADDY!" I moaned as he shoved himself deep inside of me.

This is gonna be a long night....

THEY FINALLY HAD SEX❗️
Hey my lovelies!!! Miss me?? Yes or no, Probably not but I would like to think that you guys did. 😘😘 I've been working in this chapter for a long while now, and I'm finally done, and satisfied with it. I'm not all that good at sex scenes but here ya go. They finally knocked boots 😂😂
Don't forget to
VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT