Chapter Eleven part 2- Not your average Dinner party

I was glad once I was able to have find my trunks and room key so quickly, that I nearly jumped up the stairs to my dorm.

              My new dorm was located on the 7th floor of a penthouse styled apartment complex.

  Waling in, I find Kylinea meditating on the floor and Buffy cooking something scrumptious smelling, in the kitchen.

                      The dorm felt like home and I was actually happy to be here for once.

    “Hey Blondie, would you like some pasta with cheese?” Buffy dances into the living room, balancing plates for both Kylinea and I.  

                         “Thank you very much!” I reply taking a plate from her appreciatively.

    “She seems nice compared to Kirk!” I thought glowing with happiness. “So how do you like school so far?” I then plop next to her and Kylinea on our standard issued carmel leather couch.

                                   “It's alright, but I prefer home schooling better.”

                          “Oh I totally understand that.” I nod, flipping on the TV.

      “Oh and I’m sorry about earlier by the way.” she apologizes, carrying our dishes to the sink as I followed her.

                                                              “Sorry for what?”

     “About the blood letters…they tend to follow my brother Kirk rather than staying put.” she explains, washing the dishes with me in the sink, the TV in the living room echoing into the kitchen.

    “Don’t worry about it!” I tell her, knowing that the situation wasn’t something she could have controlled as we both listen to the random things echoing about with bright smiles.

                                           “Oh by the way, Do you know my brother?”

    “If I didn’t then my life would go a lot smoother.”  I mumble under my breath, before replying “I know him.. I’m in his class this semester.”

  I didn’t say the other thing loudly because I didn’t know how she perceived him as his sister, nor did I know if she knew about his killing sprees.

                                     “That’s totally awesome!, We’ll have a class together!”

       The more I chat with her the more I feel that having roommates isn’t such a bad thing.

    A couple days later,

      “What in the world is “Psychic Studies”?” I ask re-reading my schedule aloud. 

      “It's to help you learn how to do mind magic.” explained Kylinea as we head to our first class together.

      My school year for once was going pretty well,and I've actually enjoyed it, well except at lunch.

    At lunch time, I find myself caught between two tables. The first table holding all my newly made friends and the other holding my life-long friends.

     I felt really torn between the people who changed me and the people whom loved me forever.I really wished that all my friends got along, but sadly theirs no way that this is ever going to happen.

      Today, I finally decided to eat with just Daniel and Tatiana, figuring based on what I knew about them, that I needed to sit with them more than I did with my other friends.