Chapter One

Nothing mattered to me more than him. My whole life was dedicated to him. Okay, maybe not my whole life but a big part of it was. He was the whole reason I found my writing talent. I saw him for the first time and felt a fascinating for him. But just buying his CDs and clothes weren't enough. I wanted another way to express it. So I wrote, well actually typed since I was of laptop. I typed all about him, making fiction stories about him and putting myself into the story. That's as far as I went for a while. But then I wanted someone else to read it so I asked my best friend, May, to read it. She wasn't as big a fan of him as I was but when she read my story, she said she absolutely loved it. And that made me feel good. I wanted to feel like that more so I set out for a way to let others read my story. That's when I discovered "Wattpad", this story site for everyone. It was for readers and writers, anyone could upload a story of their own and others could read it. The site was perfect for my stories and when I went on there, I saw that others wrote stories about him too. So I wasn't the only one, there were more people like me out there. As I was happy that there was.

So I went on wattpad and made my own account using the username: LoveBreezy.I soon uploaded my own story, "My First Love", and set everything up for readers to read it, but I didn't think many people were going to read it. It was very exciting to have it up and I couldn't wait to see how many read it or commented on it.  

"Brooklyn." My dad knocked on my bedroom door and leaned in, his hand covering his shiny Bluetooth in his ear.  

"I've got to head to a meeting, you'll be okay here by yourself, right?" He asked me. I groaned and rolled my eyes.  

"Dad, I'm seventeen, I can take care of myself." I muttered annoyingly.  

"Alright. I'll be back later." He shut the door and I turned around in my chair, facing my laptop again. I roamed around on wattpad for a while, typing up my bio and reading some other stories about him. Who was this so called person I loved so much? It was my idol, Chris Brown. He was absolutely the most amazing person ever and I wanted to meet him in person, so bad. Daddy said that he'd fly me out to one of his concerts so I could meet him but that hasn't happened yet, Daddy is too busy spending his money on himself instead of tending to my Chris Brown needs. I was going to meet him someday. I just know it.  

I grew bored and finally signed off of wattpad right when my cell started to ring. It was in my purse which I picked up and turned upside down so it could fall out. As soon as it hit the floor, I picked it up and saw that it was Kyle, my boyfriend of one month now. He was okay, cute, sweet, and nice, but rarely funny and that was the only bad thing because I absolutely love funny guys. Like Chris Brown.  

"Hello?" I put the phone to my ear after hitting the green answer button.  

"Hey, Babe, whatcha doing?" His sorta deep voice rang through the phone. I don't think he went all the way through puberty, his voice wasn't deep like other guys. Chris Brown's voice was deep. No, his voice was sexy!  

"Nothing much, just being bored, what about you?" I said with a shrug, realizing he couldn't see me through the phone.  

"This Saturday night, there's a party at Jacob's house, you wanna come with?" He asked me, his voice full of the hope that I would say yes.  

"Sure, I have nothing else to do. As long as May can come." I told him.  

"Of course." I heard whining into background and a little bit of yelling. "Um, I gotta go. Call you later."  

"Kay, bye." I hung up quickly before he could say I love you. I knew he was about to though, because I heard him draw in his breath to say it. I don't think I was ready for him to start saying he loved me, we had only been together for a month now. He said I love you once before and I didn't talk to him for 3 days. I know that sounds harsh but I'm just not there yet. And I wish he would understand that.