Creepy Stalker Knows My Number

I was lazing around in my bed. I was in my pajamas, happily reading my book. It was literally amazing! I was totally mesmerized by the author's words; completely in my element. That's when he called.

My phone started buzzing. The torch light thing that sat next to my camera lens lit up, flashing. I groaned, putting down my book. The number was unfamiliar. It wasn't in my contacts book (since I did only have 13 contacts), and I swear I had never seen that number.

First I hesitated picking up the phone. I wanted to read so badly, the crave burning through my bones. And most likely it wouldn't be important... probably an add or prank call. I still don't know why I picked up the phone, but I did.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said, "Nicole?"

I was shocked. The second time today! Seriously!!

"Um, hey?"

"Nicole? Nicole Kingsley?" He repeated, confirming it was me.

"Yes?"

"Um, hi. I just wanted to confirm if you would tutor me." He said cautiously.

"Um, yeah sure," I replied, "but how'd you know my number?"

"Found it in last year's yearbook, and it's on your "want a tutor?" notice."

Duh! Of course! That was so obvious!! For all I know, and stranger that's seen that freaking notice could know my contact details!

"Why's you look in the yearbook?" My curiosity grew.

"Well, I wanted to contact you. You know since you'll be my tutor."

"Creep."

He chuckled on the other side of the line, "hey, that's me: Jonah the Creep."

I smiled, containing my laughter. "Hey, just don't tell--" I searched for the word in my head. Kyle? No, then he would definitely do so. Your friends? Nah, that sounded desperate.

"Anyone."

He was silent for a while, as if he was debating whether to agree or not.

"Sure. It'll just be our little secret."

When he said that, I practically could picture him in my mind smirking. I rolled my eyes. What have I gotten myself into?

"So should I add you as a contact tutor?"

My face grimaced at that name. "Sure, but call me Nikki." I said. I wanted to say "as in Nikki the Nerd. You know, the name Kyle calls me?" but I bit my tongue.

"So when do we start lessons?"

♡♡♡
Heyyy....
So, I would just like to take a moment to say thanks to my new follower!!

>.<

Thank you so much jaejaelyn for following me!! You totally made my day!! ♡♡

So again, I'm sorry this is SUPER short.... :'( I think it's like "my style" to have super short quick sections. I'm really sorry about that if it annoys you. I guess it's easier for me to write short things while balancing school work!!

Thank you again jaejaelyn for your support!! Love you!!! Also thanks to Jessica psychofrahm for being my second follower!! (My first one being my friend from school...)

XOXO
Bia ♡♡

Cover credits: