Introduction

Ashlynn's POV

"Mom, I already told you no! Why won't you listen to me for once?!" I screamed in my mother's face, showing no signs of fear. I had missed my period by a couple of days and she found out...and thinks that I'm pregnant...and that I don't know who the father is. For Christ's sake, I'm still a fucking virgin!

"That is no way to talk to your mother and know that too damn well Ashlynn!" my mother screamed back at me.

"Why don't you just go and cut yourself like you do everyday! I could care less what you do now!" I can't believe she just said that. My own mother just told me to self harm. Damn. 

"Fuck. You." I said to her. She deserves it after what she said. My own mother basically just called me emo.

"Oh sweetie, someone else already has!" She yelled in my face. God, her breath smelled like alcohol. Yep, that's what that is.

I stomped all the way up to my room, debating about something very serious in my head; suicide.

Patrick's POV

I swear my dad is a fucking ass hat sometimes.

He can't do anything but abuse me, drink, and yell all of the goddamn time. But the thing is, he blames it all on me. My mother leaving him, me, my brother Kevin, and my sister Meagan. I couldn't help it she didn't agree with him going out to drink every night!

So now I'm sitting in my room with one thought in mind; suicide.

soooooo...hi there! I'm the author of this book (obviously) and I thought it would be cool for you guys to get to know me better.
My name is Brianna🤘🏼
I'm a cheerleader
I'm obsessed with FOB, P!ATD, TØP, Green Day, ATL, Melanie Martinez, Patrick Stump, and Andy Hurley👌🏼
~brianna🤘🏼