Chapter 2

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTYCAKES😻💓😍🤘🏼 anyways😂enjoy the chapter (that was written yesterday btw)

Patrick's POV

I'm currently at Pete's house right now. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We're supposed to be doing homework, but I just can't seem to get Ashlynn out of my head though. I guess it was noticeable too, because Pete tried calling my name but that didn't work.
"Patrick. Patrick! What the hell are you thinking about?" Pete tells while slugging my shoulder.
"One, ow what the actual fuck Pete!? That hurt! And two, I wasn't thinking about anyone." I say while blushing.
"Oh no," Pete says with a smirk on his face. "Pattycakes had the hots for someone," he says while keeping the smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.
"How many times have I told you not to call me that Pete? And I don't 'have the hots for someone.' Who even says that anymore?" Woah, I suddenly got very defensive. I know that Pete could tell I was lying through my teeth though, because he kept the smirk.
"Who's the lucky girl Patrick?" he asks me. "OMG! Is it that supes cute girl Ashlynn in first period?" Pete says while doing a high voice. I go quiet and just look at my lap, trying to hide the pink dusting my cheeks.
"Holy fuck it is isn't it?!" Pete exclaims while jumping up from the chair he was sitting in.
"Maybe," I mutter, still looking at my lap.
"Ooooo Patrick. I'm setting you two up."
"Pete. Don't you fucking dare." I say between clenched teeth, finally looking up from my lap.
"What if I don't like her as much as you think I do?! I know she's really pretty and quiet and I like her but that doesn't mean she'll like me back! She'll never like a fat blob, waste of space, hat wearing freak like me!" I blurt out. I immediately shut my mouth and storm out the room with my things before Pete can say anything else. I walk out the house and storm to my own, tears now streaming down my face.
I get home to see my dad passed out with a bottle of liquor in his hands. I quietly get upstairs before he can wake up and beat the shit out of me and slip into my room.
I still can't keep my mind off of Ashlynn.

Ashlynn's POV

I'm at my friend, Isabelle's, house right now and we're watching Supernatural. Why you ask? Because it's the best flippin show EVER, okay? Okay.
Anyways, we just got done with our calculus homework, which is my first period, which leads me back to...*sighs dreamily*.....Patrick. He's so adorable with his awkwardness. It makes me tingly inside whenever I hear him giggle in class. Oh man...I was falling hard.
Suddenly, I was pulled out of my thoughts by Isabelle, who I guess had been watching me stare off into space for God knows how long.
"Um..Ashlynn...what were you thinking about?" she asked me.
"Oh, um, nothing, I swear," I replied with pink spreading across my cheeks.
"OMG OMG OMG YOURE THINKING ABOUT A BOY ARENT YOU YOU ARE OMG YOURE NOT A LESBIAN YOU ACTUALLY LIKE A BOY!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. I grabbed Isabelle by her shirt and pulled her close to me, putting my hand over her mouth until she calmed down.
"Look, Isabelle, I know I should be asking why you thought I was a lesbian...but I'm not going to. Why are so surprised that I like someone?"
"Because I know who it is!" she whisper yelled.
"WHAT?! How could you possibly know and you just found out?" I asked her.
She looked down at her nails and calmly replied with, "Because you said his name while daydreaming. It's that Patrick guy from first period, am I right?"
I mentally face palmed, but my thoughts wandered to Patrick. What if he found out that the weird girl from first period liked him? I would be the laughing stock of the school. Take that back, I already am. I don't know what I'll be?
I know one thing thought, I still can't stop thinking about Patrick.

hellooooo. I'm absolutely pissed off right now☺️ okay so my boyfriend has been having family problems (his name is James I forgot to mention that) and he hasn't been talking to me much and I got worried. basically, James' friend told James I was gonna break up with him.if he didn't start talking to me and James believed it. His friend tried clearing stuff up and idk what to do because I honestly don't know is James believes it or not I'll update tomorrow hopefully and tell you guys how things go
~brianna🤘🏼