Chapter 4

a/n ignore the text message that was from a friend😂
Ashlynn's POV

I was getting lightheaded. Okay, Ashlynn, in through the nose, out through the mouth. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Patrick was still sitting in front of me, blushing...hard. I think I was too because of the heat I felt on my face.

"Um...Ashlynn, are you mad at me?" Patrick asks with a worried face.

"No, it's just, no one has ever had a crush on me. I'm the laughing stock of the school," I say with tears going down my face. He looks at me with a concerned face.

"Well, I h-honestly don't k-know why anyone wouldn't," he mumbles, still looking at me. It hits me then, he's probably never heard me talk before. More tears roll down my face.     

"I made you cry. Oh my gosh I made you cry," Patrick says while getting up to sit in the chair beside me. I blush darker than before.

"I....I like you P-Patrick," I mumble quietly. I thought he wouldn't hear me but I guess he did by the way he kissed my forehead. I gasped, not expecting it.

"I'm glad, or I would've looked like a complete fool." he says while smiling. He hugs me very tightly, surprising me yet again.

"I guess we're a thing now, huh," I say smiling, while, (finally), looking him in the eyes. I've never been this close to Patrick until now. His eyes were beautiful. Mostly blue, but green also with a yellow ring around the pupil. Gosh, he was perfect, and now he's mine.

"Yeah, we are," Patrick says while kissing my cheek lightly. I blush like crazy, snuggling into him. I stay like that, until a teacher walks up.

"No PDA. Detention for both of you. Be there right after school. Room 182. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe). The teacher then walks away. Me and Patrick burst out laughing. There were more tears going down my face, but from laughing too hard.

I look at Patrick, who's doubled over, still laughing. He was laughing so hard he wasn't even making any noise anymore. It made me start laughing again. This is going to be an amazing relationship.

Patrick's POV

Ashlynn is mine now. She likes me. The fat blob who doesn't matter. But now, I feel like someone. I feel loved and we haven't even been together for that long.

We get up to throw our lunch away and I walk Ashlynn to her locker to find something written on it. I look at Ashlynn who doesn't seem to be worried about it.

We get to her locker and the word 'SLUT' is spray painted in bright red letters. I look over at Ashlynn again, but she still doesn't seem to be worried. I give her a bear hug and she wraps her arms around me. After a few seconds, I feel her tears leak through my shirt. I start singing to her.

"Honey is for bees, silly bear

Besides, there's jelly beans everywhere

It's not what it seems in the land of dreams

Don't worry your head just go to sleep."

After I finish, I let go and she looks up at my, her whiskey colored eyes twinkling. She was absolutely beautiful.

"I love you, Ashlynn."

"I love you too, Patrick."