Chapter 10

Ashlynn's POV

Patrick takes me to a cherry tree patch and we sit down on a bench there, not saying a word. He's awfully quiet, and his face is beet red. Patrick reaches into his pocket for something, but I don't know what.

"Ashlynn," Patrick says. 

"Yeah."

"You know how much I love you, right?" he asks me. 

"Yeah," I say again, my face getting red. Out of no where, Patrick pulls his hand out of his pocket with something. A black velvet box. 

Patrick takes my hand and makes me stand up, then he gets down on one knee. 

"Ashlynn, mon cheri, I love you so much, and I don't think you realize it. I know we haven't been together for the longest time, only a few weeks, but I do know that I love you more than anything in this world, including music, which is pretty hard to beat. I want to be with you forever, mi amor. I want to scream 'I love you' from the top of my lungs, and I don't care who hears. Ashlynn Meagan Joy," Patrick says while opening the box, "take this promise ring. It will resemble our relationship. The best one I've ever had in fact."

By this point I was in tears. Patrick took the ring and slid it on my left middle finger. I look up at him, tears of joy streaming down my face. 

"I love you so much, Patrick Martin Stumph."

I love you too, Ashlynn Meagan Joy."

~~~~~~~

guess what? 

really short chapter, that's what :)))

also a really bad one.

~brianna<3