Chapter 11

Ashlynn's POV

It's been a week since Patrick gave me the promise ring. I swear, he's the cutest human being to ever walk this earth. 

Patrick is at band practice right now so I stayed at my house. Suddenly, my mom bursts into the room.

"I heard you've been hanging around a guy. Am I correct?" she asked with a stern voice.

"Y-Yes ma'am." I replied quietly. She gets onto me if I don't use manners now. 

"Where did you get that ring at?" she asked, pointing to the ring Patrick gave me.

"From the boy ma'am." 

"Well, tell him you can't talk to him anymore because I can't afford for you to get pregnant. And give him the ring back. You're a worthless little slut who can't do anything for herself, so break up with him. Now." my mom said with venom in her voice. She kept going on, but my mind repeated what she said earlier.

'You're a worthless little slut. You're a worthless little slut. You're a worthless. Little. Slut.' 

"Do I make myself clear?!" she finished, yelling at me. 

"Yes m-ma'am." I said. 

"Good." she walked out, but not before dragging me off my bed and kicking me in the ribs. 1. 2. 3. 4. I lost count.

'You're a worthless little slut.'  is all I heard before blacking out. 

Patrick's POV

We just finished band practice, so I texted Ashlynn to inform her.

Me: Sunshine, we're done with practice now :)

After about 5 minutes, I got worried. She hadn't texted me back and usually she replies right after I text her. I just kept walking down the driveway. 

"Maybe she's asleep or taking a shower. Yeah." I thought to myself while getting into my truck. 

~~~~~

It had been an hour now and still no reply from Ashlynn. Something was wrong. I was at Pete's house and we were watching Ghostbusters. My choice of course.  I kept checking my phone, just to make sure I haven't missed a call or text from her.

Nothing.

"Umm...Pete. I'm going to Ashlynn's house." I told him while cutting my phone off and grabbing my jacket off of the couch.

"Use protection!" he yelled while I walked out the door. I just chuckled and shook my head. 

I got into my truck and was about halfway there before an ambulance passed me, heading down the road up on the right. 

They went down the road to Ashlynn's house. I drove down the road as they pulled up to a house.

Ashlynn's house.

~~~~~~~
yayyy i finally got an idea guys :))) this is just a filler for the next chapter because i won't be able to update for a while. june 9 or 10 i guess. bUH BYE GUYSSSS

~brianna <333