Chapter 9

(A/N~ OMO Suga... HAJIMA ♡♡ Mianhae... back to the story)

Hoseok bounced on the bed like a child. I giggled.

"Why have you finally decided to stay? Any reason at all, or just because you want to?" I gulped and sat up straight.

"W-well, Hoseok, there is something I've been meaning to tell you. Um... Eomma's d-dead." His eyes widened as he froze. He pulled me in for another hug and squeezed me tightly.

"I-I'm going to miss her, you probably are too. I will look after you, Hyemi. I promise. I don't know about you, but let's not tell anyone." I nodded and looked down.

"Um... well the second reason why I wanted to stay is because Dad is technically kicking me out. He is dating another lady, and he doesn't want me getting upset or anything, so he is leaving me with you. I'm meant to be picking my stuff up by the end of today. I h-hope you don't mind me staying." He smiled and nodded. His face then turned annoyed at the mention of my dad.

"I don't mind it at all. I will take good care of you, and I won't let you go again. Let's go pick up your stuff, so your ready by the end of the day."

We both jumped up and headed downstairs. Everyone was sat on the couch just talking as me and Hoseok walked by. Tae quickly stood up.

"I'm coming with you." My face turned blank at his random statement.

"Um, ok." He gave me a rectangular smile as me, Hoseok and Tae set off in the car to my dad's house.

~~~~~~~~

I stared at the my dad's door. I hated it. I hated everything about him now. I sighed and knocked loudly. The door opened and I saw my dad stood there with a fake smile plastered across his annoyed face. I ignored it and shoved past him. I gestured for Hoseok and Tae to follow, and they did. It was kind of weird for Tae, because he had no idea what was going on. We entered my room and I grabbed out my suitcase and I started to pack up.

Hoseok and Tae sat on my bed and looked around my room, observing it. Tae looked at me whilst I was packing.

"So are you moving then? Where are you going to live? What happened?" I looked over at him and took a deep sigh.

"I am moving, into Hoseok's. Nothing happened, I just don't really feel like living with my dad anymore." I lied as he nodded and smiled.

~~~~~~~~

2 hours past and I was still packing up. I'm very organised with my stuff, so that's why it is probably taking so long. I wiped the sweat of my brow and looked over at Tae and Hoseok, who were on my bed... sleeping. They were wrapped around in my blanket, in a very awkward position.

'Why are boys so lazy? They didn't even help one bit.'

Tae was soundless asleep. He seemed to be smiling amidst it, which I found very cute actually. On the other hand, you had Hoseok who was snoring like a pig. I chuckled. I turned around a finished packing the remainders of my stuff. After that I yanked the sheets of the two boys and sprayed water on them. They both pounced up and shielded their faces, which were still half sleeping.

"Get up you lazy pigs... we should be going now. Thanks for your amazing job in helping me pack my stuff."

Tae, knowing how weird he is, actually took it as a compliment and thanked me with a rectangular smile. I rolled my eyes as we all walked out of the room with my bags. I wanted to avoid my dad at all costs, however that didn't work out as planned.

We were walking downstairs when a knock was heard on the front door. My dad rushed to open it, and there stood a lady. She had blonde hair and muddy brown eyes. She wore dark red lipstick across her fat lips. She was slender and thin and she also showed that by the tight clothing she wore. I stood there with my mouth opened.