Chapter 14

Hyemi POV

My eyes opened. I breathed in heavily as my thoughts flashed back to yesterday. I sat up weakly and jumped in fright.

'This is not my room. Where am I?!'

My heart was pounding against my chest, about to explode. Fear started to build up inside of me.

I was in a bedroom of some sort. I was lying in a bed and across from me, to my right, there was a desk with a mirror. To my left there was a wardrobe, a bit like the one I had in my room. Then in front of me stood the door.

My mind was frantic. Questions ran crazy around my head. I wanted to know where I was. Was I kidnapped? What's going on? Why am I here?

After calming down, I let my thoughts dissappear. I sat at the head of the bed, with the covers covering me. Even though I was acting calm, I was actually freaking out.

Moments later the door opened to reveal a face, a face I recognised. My heart skipped a beat. It's the guy in black. Behind him came in another man, a man I knew for sure. Jeonghyun.

"Seems like you're awake." The unknown man sat at the desk and faced me. Jeonghyun stood at the end of the bed.

"W-why am I here? W-what do you want f-from me?"

"Listen up. We want nothing from you, we just want revenge. We aren't going to hurt you, ok? As long as you do as we say you'll be fine."

I was relieved when he said that he wouldn't hurt me, but I was starting to think of other things.

"W-what's going on?"

He sighed and ruffled his hair before looking at me.

"You ask to many questions. Let's start off simple. I am Jaesong. I went to your High School. You probably don't remember me, or maybe you just choose to. I was your bully, but I have changed, however, my hate for your friends hasn't. Let's just say they did something which I didn't approve of, and now I am getting revenge by taking you. I ain't gonna do anything to you, I am just holding you to get payback on them. You might as well make yourself comfortable, because you might end up being here for a long time."

I tried to act normal, but it didn't work. I then started thinking about Hoseok and my other friends. I am never going to be able to see them if this doesn't go well. I nodded at the man. Jeonghyun spoke.

"Oh yeah, I bought you some clothes to wear. I don't know whether they'd fit you or not, but try them on. And I am s-sorry for punching you."

He threw them on the bed and gave a light smile, as both of the men starting heading towards the door. Jaesong turned around to face me, just before he was about to close the door.

"Don't try to escape, ok?" I sat there frozen as he shut the door behind him. I quickly ran towards the door and locked it. I was finally, after five minutes, able to take a proper breath of air. I was relieved that they had a lock on the door. I felt safer with it.

I looked around the room for something I could use to get myself out of here. A window. I ran towards it and tried to open it. Locked. I cursed under my breath and decided that I might as well get changed into the clothes. Once put on, I realised that they were a bit big on me, but they were comfortable enough.

I looked around the room in search for things that could help me, when something sprang to mind.

My phone.

I had it before at the high school. Where is it now? I quickly rushed towards my old clothes and checked in the pockets of my jacket and bag. Not there. I needed to find my phone to help me get out of here.