Chapter One: Meeting Fate

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hurry up, Ariana has agreed to do this photoshoot as a favor. We don't want her off schedule either, so pick up the pace!" Simon yells, I let out an irritated sigh before receiving a quick glare sent over his shoulder as he paces through the door. I trail closely behind but stop in awe as I see the rest of the boys dressed up as if we were going to an award show.

"Well, You guys clean up nicely. You must really fancy this girl then, eh?" Their cheeks dust a bright pink before they avoid eye contact.

"Simon asked us to look our best so that's what we intended on doing," Liam mutters, looking to Simon for our next orders.

"Let's go." His tone was harsh, nothing we weren't used to but it still amazes me that people say he goes easy on us. I never intend on finding out what he's truly capable of if this was his easy side. My thoughts were cut short as we all piled into the black van and sat in silence for a few brief moments.

Per usual, the peaceful act didn't stay long, the whole ride consisted of us arguing over stupid little riddles and jokes until we get there. Simon goes over the rules once more with his cheeks slightly pink showing he was nervous. What's so special about this girl? She's got everybody wrapped around her finger practically! After the seemingly never ending lecture was over, The lads and I rush out of the open car doors and are practically shoved into the studio. As we walk in, I hear the familiar lyrics of 'Not Over You' By Gavin Degraw. Though this version was sung by a heavenly voice; one I would never get out of my head again.

"Damn

Damn girl you do it well

And I thought you were innocent

Took this heart and put it through hell

And still your magnificent

I, I'm a boomerang

Doesn't matter how you throw me

Turn around

And I'm back in the game

Even better than the old me

But I'm not even close without you

If you ask me how I'm doin

I would say I'm doin just fine

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind

But I go out

And I sit down

At a table set for two

And finally I'm forced to face the truth

No matter what I say

I'm, not over you

And if I had the chance

To renew

You know there isn't a thing I wouldn't do

I could get back on the right track