Chapter Three: Arguments and a kiss

My stomach churned, Busted!

"Uh, Selena! please come in! What a wonderful surprise!" I lied, She smiled and pushed passed me.

Good going Ari, you can do this! You're an actress so you clearly have the advantage here! Oh crap... So is she! Okay, calm down! You're pulling it off fine! Just smile and stay polite.

"Sup?" I ask with a nervous smile, she shrugs, "Just dropping by, what were you doing?"

I close the door and walk into the kitchen, I begin to wash my hands and all the anxiousness left as we started to talk as if nothing was wrong.

I dry my hands as calm as possible and smile at her, I avoid eye contact and stop my actions as I hear her stutter and hesitate, "So, what bri-"

"Cut the shit Ariana!" She screams, I jump slightly shocked and then smile softly. I suck in a deep breath before looking up towards her with an innocent and confused smile.

"What are you talking about?"

"I said cut the shit! Your act isn't working on me! You like him, don't you?" She screams, my heart started to race but I kept my cool.

"Please don't scream in my home." I turn around and walk over to the cabinet, "Do you want some tea?"

"Fuck your tea and start talking!" She screams, I hear footsteps stomp behind me. I turn around confused, as a pain spreads across my cheek.

She... slapped me?

"You know how I felt about him Ariana, and yet you're going after him anyway? How much of a selfish bitch are you?" She booms as she steps forward for another blow, I push her backwards completely appalled by her behavior.

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" I scream back, a tear falling down my cheek, "And how dare you say such things to me and slap me in my own home! Who the hell do you think you are?"

"You deserve it! And You know who I'm talking about, so cut the bullshit! I'm talking about Justin!"

Before I could protest she threw his phone at me, I caught it and open my mouth to protest but find that she's already made her way out.

I look at the phone in my hands and gasp, Justin's wallpaper was the one of us. The picture was where he's kissing my cheek. I click onto the contacts and search my number only to discover my name under his phone was 'Crush' with emoji's next to it.

Justin...

"Ariana? Are you here?" I hear someone lightly yell down the hall. I quickly hide the phone in a drawer and twirl around leaning on the counter alarmed.

Footsteps grow closer and shortly after Harry appears in the doorframe of my kitchen, "Harry? What're yo-"

He rushes to me and cups my cheeks. His thumb slowly caresses my cheeks as he leans in and connect our lips, kissing me with a fiery passion I hadn't felt in years. Needless to say I was in shock by his abrupt actions and was far too confused to do anything about them either.

"Ari! I brought your favorites! 13 going on 30 and popcorn with lot's of can-"

That voice, it sounded familiar and made my heart leap. Oh no...

Justin!