Chapter Two: Big Brother Trouble

Ariana's P.O.V. (Skip a few days from the movie night)

"Hey Ari!" I hear behind me, I turn around and smile at my brother, Frankie, who was making his way towards me gracefully.

I turn back to the woman behind the counter and thank her for the coffee one last time before meeting Frankie halfway. He gestures towards an empty table before leading me towards the seat. As we both set our beverages on the table and get comfortable we couldn't help but beam smiles towards each other.

"So girl, what's up?" He asks, I giggle and shrug, "Not much."

His eyes narrow, "You know what I mean."

I laugh and take a sip off my mug, I set it down again and swallow the Luke warm liquid with a fulfilled smile.

Mmm, peppermint.

"Nothing happened Frankie! They just came over and watched movies while we ate some pizza!"

"Stop lying to me! I know what's up, I know!"

I roll my eyes and check my phone, There were 4 unread messages. I quickly scan through each one of them.

"Hey, wanna hang today? Pizza and Ice cream, you know you want to(;" -Jennette

"Hey sweetie, just wanted to check in!(:" -Miranda

"Hey babe .xX" -Harry

"WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU AND HARRY?! THE FANS ARE FLIPPING!" -Manager.

I roll my eyes and answer to all messages I had received.

"Nothing! We're just friends!" -Sent to manager-

"Sounds great!" -Sent to Jennette-

"I'm good, thanks for checking in love (: How's college little missy?" -Sent to Miranda-

"Hey! How are you?(:<3" -Sent to Harry-

"Just friends huh?" Frankie scoffs, I look up to see Frankie literally hovering over the table, looking straight onto my screen... how did I NOT notice this?!

"Yes, JUST friends, friends that flirt, but JUST friends!" He gives me a look and then rolls his eyes.

"Liar..."

"Wha- I swear!"

*Riiiiiing..... Riiiiiiiiing.... Riiiiii-*

"Yes?"

"Hey Sexy, I was just in town and was wondering if you'd like to..." Justin began, I smiled.

"Hang out?"

"Yeah, Where should we..?"

"My place."

"Sounds good, I'll be there in like 15 or 20 minutes."

"Alright! See you soon!" I smile widely.

"Can't wait! Bye." He says, my heart skipped a beat.

"Bye."

I hang up and slip my phone swiftly into my back pocket, "Hey Frankie, I gotta go uh... Run some errands."

"Seriously? You're going to lie? I was sitting right here!"

"Love you! Bye." I sprint from the table and run to my car, ignoring whatever he had yelled behind me. Once I sat safely inside the drivers side I start up the engine and speed home.

I bolt inside and began cleaning up the house (and by cleaning... I mean throwing everything in the closet of doom... Poor Rosalie).

I freeze mid step before hearing the doorbell chiming through the halls. I close the closet door and hurry downstairs. Once standing before the door, I flip my hair and fix any strands out of place before turning on my best smile and opening the door. When my eyes met the person at the door, my heart sank and my smile faded.

"Selena?"

"Hey 'Darling'" She says with a smirk, putting Justin's phone back in her back pocket.