Chapter Five: Let's "Talk"

I wake up to the usual alarm set for 10:00 am and groan to myself, smacking my lips to the bitter taste in my mouth.

I lay on my back as the impending doom sinks in; Harry. I still needed to talk to him and sooner is better then later.

Shit.

My heart drops at the thought of ever hurting him, he was such a sweetheart, I wish I liked him but-

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call , I quickly reach for it and smile freakishly big as a picture of Justin popped up, he was calling me?

I let it ring for a moment and then answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey gorgeous," He replies, "What are your plans today?"

I was tempted to drop everything and tell him I was free but deep down I knew that was a bad idea. Harry deserves to be talked to, he's a sweet guy and he's really cute and he's ripped an-

What the hell am I saying? I like Justin! He's more of a challenge and more fun. Harry's way too good for me.

"I'm about to hop in the shower, why?"

"Are you free tonight?" He asks with a small chuckle, I bet that perv imagined me naked... Again.

"Unfortunately babe, I'm not, how about tomorrow?"

I hear a sigh from the other line making me bite my lip, "A-actually, how about I call you when I get home, maybe I could make some time or work something out..?"

"Sounds good!" He cheers on the other line, "have fun babe, I'll be thinking bout ya all day"

"Haha okay... oh and justin..?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Try not to jack off too much to the thought of me, okay?"

"No promises." Gahh he probably winked....

He bursts into laughter along with me, after a few seconds I calm down and smile, "Bye Hon."

"Bye" I hang up smiling and then walk over to my closet, Sending a text to Harry asking him to meet me for coffee at Starbucks down the street. I hesitate as I stare at the message before finally pressing the send button biting my lip nervously.

I go through my clothes, and start getting a bit stressed. Come on Ari, you HAVE to look good for Harry- wait... Why do I have to look bad for Harry? It's not like I like him.... Do I? No! You don't like someone so sweet! You don't like him, you like justin, you like the bad boys! Bad boys can handle it, You'll just hurt Harry just like everyone else if you go out with him! So just, leave the poor boy alone!

I sit down on my knees, frustrated and growling.

*DING*

I snatch my phone quickly and read the text, my heart skipped a beat.

From: Harry

To: Ariana

Can I just come over instead? Please? The papz won't leave me alone, I really just need to get out of public. X

I smile, and reply quickly.

From: Ariana

To: Harry

Of course babe! Just come on over, wanna watch movies or something?

I set it down and quickly grab a pair of leggings, a black and white obey pullover hoodie and put on my fuzzy grey bootie slippers. I grab a Victoria secret baby pink lace thong with a matching bra and then run into the bathroom and change.

I put on mascara and a thin line of Eye liner, then put my hair in a pony tail and some lightly tinted Chapstick.

I run and plop on my bed with my phone waiting for a text back, why was my heart racing all of a sudden..?