Chapter Ten: Maybe Next Time

Ariana's P.O.V.

As I walk into managements office, I notice Harry sitting next to an empty chair- I'm guessing that would be mine, "You needed to see me?"

He stiffens and twirls around, his eyes widen and a small half-smile creeping on his face giving me a few butterflies, "Yes, Please do have a seat!" A lady smiles exposing her perfectly straight and white teeth, She had long straight black hair and big brown eyes that gave a friendly look, To be honest she creeped me out.

I quickly make my way across the room and sit down in the chair next to Harry, avoiding the urge to look at him and remember that night, "We wanted to ask what's going on with you two!" She chimes, seriously, she really creeped me out. "What do you mean?" I ask with a raise of my eyebrow, Her smile disappeared, "I mean, why haven't you guys made any appearances this week?" I sigh and look over to Harry, remembering the look in his eyes from before and quickly shook off the blush, "Wanna tell him 'sexy'?"

He blushes nad sinks into his seat, "I already told you! She's just a friend!" He groans, I scoff and roll my eyes, "Yeah because friends have lust in their eyes and call each other sexy, that's totally what friends do right? Maybe I should go up to Louis and do the same thing! After all we are just friends!"

He clenched his teeth and shot a glare towards me, "Stop it Ari!" I open my mouth to reply but jump and snap my mouth shut as I hear a fist slam against the table, looking towards the desk to see the lady with a terrifying glare plasterede across her face, I press my lips into a thin line as I sit back and stay silent, waiting to get yelled at.

"Harry, no more Kendal and Ariana get over it! You guys have a job to do so either act happy or be exposed, take your pick!" She screams, I snicker and grab my purse, "Fine" I walk towards the door and swing it open, "Better get your shit together Harry because I am not about to deal with anymore of this bullshit!" I scream and slam the door behind me, I quickly start to walk towards the exit when Harry runs behind me.

"Babe, What's going on with you?" I continue to walk in silence and burst out the doors and into the rainy streets, I felt like screaming and tearing my hair out but didn't want to make a scene- or feel that pain. "I thought we were fine!"

I turn around and hit his chest looking deep into his beautiful deep green eyes, "Stop it! Just because we did that last week doesn't mean it's okay! I get tweets daily about you and Kendal Daily! I thought you were done with her, that's why when you pinned me against the wall after that and told me you were done, we did that, I would have never done it had I known that you guys have a date this friday!"

"Those are rumors babe! Please!" He whines, "Please, we were just so happy together! Let's go back to that!" I shake my head and begin to laugh, "Sure, We'll be happy in front of the camera's only, You're nothing to me Harry, I never planned on liking you anything! You were just another toy for me, So go back to your little girlfriend!"

I walk off though this time Harry didn't stop me, tears streamed down my cheeks as I walked away, Fuck him! He wasn't part of the plan anyways!

______________________________________

A/N: Hey babes!

I'm really not liking this story very much and it's getting harder to write for it so I might put this on hold for a little while soon until I can think of something to do.. But! I have a new story coming out called 'The familiar stranger' and seriously, I would love it if you'd check that out for me so~ Please check it out?

Thanks guys!

.XX Amber