Chapter Six: Connecting

I roll over on my back and stare at the ceiling with a smile.

it's official... I'm insane! one second I only like Justin but now all of a sudden I think I might actually have a crush on Harry? but that's not possible because I don't go for guys like him...

I'm ripped out of my thoughts by the door bell ringing, causing me to turn my head towards the hall as if i'd be able to see it.

I get up and run over to the door, my heart was racing as I touch the handle. I take In a deep breath, and put a smile on before swinging the door open.

Calm down, its only Harry!

My smile quickly fades as I see Harry's tear stained cheeks with the paps flashing their cameras and yelling out over each other like the animals they are.

Everything was in slow motion and silent, I felt like I was in a movie. One of those scenes where the main character is crying and walks away giving a final glance behind her shoulder. Weird analogy I know, but that's what I got.

As everything returns to normal I open the door wider and allow Harry to walk in, as I get closer to the opening to the door and start to close it I hear a question that really caught my attention.

"Ariana, Ariana! I was wondering if you could answer my question?"

No, not that one.

"Are you planning on playing Harry just like the other ones? What happened to Justin?"

Yes, that one.

I had the urge to punch that douche right in the face, I held back and had a more mature approach towards it: flipped him off and told him to simply fuck a pig like himself.

See? I'm much more mature than that!

Once the door was finally closed and locked I quickly turn towards Harry who was fully bawling his eyes out now.

I'd never seen a man cry like this before, and for some odd reason my heart throbbed at the sight of him like this.

I rush to him and engulf him in my arms. Hugging him tightly I begin to sooth his shuddering body and he hugged me back weakly on routine. I rubbed the back of his head as he cried into my shoulder.

After a few moments of him calming down I finally ask him the question I'd been dying to know the answer, "Harry, why are you crying?"

"My mum has cancer..." He blubbers, my heart sank.

He starts to sob even harder then before, a warm tear falls from my eye and down my cheek as I kiss his forhead and rest my chin on the top of his head.

After he calms down once more, we sit on the couch and talk about it. After the talk I take his hand and kiss it, "I'll help you through this... I promise"

I smile at him, and he smiles back half heartedly. Sighing internally I stand, causing him to look up at me confused.

"Well get up! You're staying the night and we're gonna cuddle and watch movies. I'll order some soda and pizza and we'll have fun! Deal?"

He nods, "Sounds perfect!"

I smile and push him into the bedroom, Pulling out my phone I call the pizza place and order a pizza with some pepsi.

After I do, I text Justin and tell him I'd be busy for the rest of the evening. I send the text and smile softly toward myself.

I walk into the bedroom and lay next to Harry, we agree to watching Despicable Me 2 after an argument that seemed to go on forever (I obviously was the one who won, he wanted to watch Love Actually but I insisted against it until closer to December.)

My phone kept buzzing throughout the entire movie, but I kept ignoring it until the doorbell finally rings. I hand Harry the money and send him to get the pizza.

As he is completely out of sight I grab my phone and nearly choke on my breath as I find 10 missed calls from Justin and 6 texts.

I smirk and turn off my phone , He's wrapped around my finger now.