Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Ed looks at me confused, his ginger hair swept in his face, his blue eyes burning into mine. "Whats wrong?" He asks, making a pit in my stomach. He can't know how I feel, he can't, it would creep him out, it would ruin everything.

"Uh.. Nothing, I just, I miss Liz," I blurt out, unsure of what else to say. "Liz? As in Huett? You know, everyone says she's such an amazing person, but I've never met her," Ed says, raising his eyebrow, causing me to giggle. "Well, we will have to arrange something Mr. Sheeran," I say with a smile, and he nods, satisfied.

He's so perfect. Ugh. Ellie is so lucky.

"Well, I better go to Ellie's. She's probably looking for me," he says, standing up, and I stand up too. "Bye Ed," I mumble, and he hugs me tightly. I don't wanna let go. "Bye Tay, I dont know why your really upset, but feel better okay love? Im worried about you," he says with a worried look in his eyes, and I nod. "Thanks," I whisper, trying to take my eyes off him so I don't cry or something, but I can't. He nods and kisses my cheek, then walks out the door.

The rest of the night, I'm just really really lonely. The next morning wasn't as bad though. "Mere, if you were Ed, would you date me?" I ask as I pet her, lying on my house couch. The sunlight was peering through my curtains. Meredith looks at me, then runs away, into the foyer. Great. Not even my cat would date me. I sigh and stand up, and drag myself into the kitchen when my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask, trying to sound happy. "Hey Tay," Selena says through the phone. Well that cheered me up a little. "Oh hey Sel!" "I was thinking, wanna come shopping with me? We can get ice cream," she says excitedly. "Uh, I dont know, I kind of wanna be alone right now," I say, sounding depressed probably. "No, Taylor, just because Ed is some dillusional ginger who can't see you like him doesn't call you, doesn't mean your sitting home alone, I'll be there in five," she says, makes a kissing noise into the phone, and the line goes dead.

Shit.

I run upstairs to get ready.