Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

"Just hit up a bar, thats what I would do," Abgial says through the phone as I lie on my couch alone, wondering what I should do about the Ellie thing. "Thats not a bad idea Abigail, thanks!" I say excitedly and make a kissing noise through the phone, and hang up.

Once I'm all dressed and ready, I walk out to my car. I don't drink a lot, but when I do, its relaxing and fun, and today I need it.

When I pull up to the bar I grab my purse and walk through the door. It's not busy here, and thankfully no paps were following me, I don't want them to think im a drinker or anything. "Hello Ms. Swift, what can I get you?" the bartender asks as I sit down. "Please call me Taylor, and I'll have whatever you have, surprise me," I say with a sigh, and run my fingers through my hair as she nods and scurries to get my drink. "Hey, Taylor Swift, I didn't know you were a big drinker," some guy says, sitting next to me. He seemed to be about 25, with short brown hair and blue eyes, dimples when he smiled. He was kind of cute, but I would never go for him. "Im not a big drinker, I just need something to take my mind of things," I say as the bartender sets my drink in front of me. "Chears to that," he says with a smile, and I pick up my drink, and hit it against his. "Im sorry, I hate to be like this Taylor, but my neice loves you, can I have an autograph?" He asks. "Of Course!" I say excitedly and I autograph a piece of paper. "Your such a sweet heart, thanks blondie," he says with a smirk and stuffs the autograph in his pocket.

By 12 am, I was slammed. I've been drinking and talking to this dude all night, and I'm so tired now. "You got a ride?" he asks me on his way out. "Uh, I'll call my special friend," I say, winking at him, and he laughs and walks out. So I guess im calling Ed.

"Yello," Ed says over the phone.

"EDDY, babe pick me up from da barrrr," I say with a giggle.

"Oh shit, sure thing Tay, Don't move, I'll be there," he says.

"I bet you will, I know you've always wanted to get in my pants, Sheeran," I say with a laugh, and he hangs up on me.

Once he pulls up, he helps me in the car. "So, why are you drinking?" he asks as he drives. "its FUN," I yell, and he raises an eyebrow. "Next time, invite me," he says with a serious face. "Sure Eddy boo, whatever you want babyyyyyyy," I say with a giggle, and he rolls his eyes, pulling into my driveway.

Ed's POV:

Once I get Taylor in her house, I say, "Alright Tay, go to bed." "Only with you Eddy boo bear, come on," she says, and starts pulling off my shirt. "Taylor, I-" I start, but she places her finger on my lips, shushing me, and then she presses her lips against mine, and I can't say no.

By the end of the night, we are both lying in her bed, on top of each other, naked, after the best sex I've ever had.

____________________________________

SWEERAN

but Tay is soooo knocked up lol

Im gonna start updating ALL THE TIME

like a lot

Okay :D BYEE