Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

"Ed, Ellie," I say, wearing a fake smile, and so is Selena as they walk closer, holding hands.

"Hey Taylor," Ellie says with a wave, and I wave back.

"What are you doing here?" Selena asks, sounding a bit rude, but Ed's so laid back, he doesn't care for that, thats what I love about him. "We are just looking for stuff to do today, since Tay and I are on a break before the RED tour again, which is in a week, we don't have much to do," Ed says with a smile and Ellie nods.

Why wouldn't he call me?

"Why don't you and Tay hang out then?" Selena asks, reading my mind and making my face turn red. "Uh, thats actually a good idea. I'll call you Taylor, okay?" he says, and I smile and nod, and they both walk away.

"Really?" I scream whisper to Selena and she giggles. "Well he's going to call you... thank me later," she says with a smile and we walk into Forever 21.

A Week Later:

"So, tonights Secret song is requested by a fan at a meet and greet. She's lovely, and she's going through the same thing I am right now, so I'm glad to play this. It's about being Invisible, the person you like doesn't see how much they mean to you, and unfortunately, they don't see how much we both can be together, so we are just friends.. I hope you like it," I say, and start strumming to the tune of my song off the first record, Invisible. The crowd goes wild, and I see Ed standing in the crowd in front of me, but he doesn't look clueless. Did I just give it away? Does he know its him?

"She can't see the way your eyes will light up when you smile
She never noticed how you stop and stare whenever she walks by
And you can't see me wanting you the way you want her
But you are everything to me

And I just want to show you, she don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisible, yeah

There's a fire inside of you that can't help but shine through
But she's never gonna see the light, no matter what you do
And all I think about is how to make you think of me
And everything that we could be," I sing, and tears start to swell up in my eyes, but the crowd starts cheering louder and clapping, supporting me, having my back.

"And I just want show you, she don't even know you
She's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisible

Like shadows in the faded light, oh, we're invisible
I just wanna open your eyes and make you realize

And I just want to show you, she don't even know you
Baby, let me love you, let me want you
You just see right through me but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisible, oh, yeah

She can't see the way your eyes will light up when you smile," I sing, and end the song. I look for Ed in the front, but he's not there. Tears stream down my cheeks, but I quickly wipe them away, and move onto the next song.

"Ed, there you are," I say out of breath, after running around after club RED, looking for him. He never showed up, and I was worried about him, so I came looking for him. "How could you do that Taylor?" He asks, mad, and I widen my eyes, shocked. "What?" I ask. "That secret song was for me and you know how much Ellie means to me, how could you throw us under the bus like that?" He asks, and I just stand in front of him, surprised, "Ed, how do you not know how much YOU mean to ME?" I yell, tears streaming down my cheeks. He just looks at me, outraged, then he walks out of the room, leaving me alone.

Ed's POV:

I cant believe her right now.

How could she do that to me?

Does she know how much she means to me?

I know, I'm dating Ellie, but I've always had something for Taylor, its always been there, she must know that, and if she does, how could she sit there singing, making me fall for her even more?

I run through the corridors, and bump into Selena. "Ed, wheres Taylor?" She asks nervously. "I dont know, and i dont care," I lie, I really really care. "What happened?" She asks in shock. "She doesn't see how much I care about her. She went up there, and sang her heart out about me, making me fall more in love with her, but I have a girlfriend," I say, frustrated. "So your mad because your falling in love with her when your supposed to be with Ellie?" I nod. "I know, I'm stupid, and I'm never talking to Taylor AGAIN," I yell, probably sounding like a baby.