Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

I sit on the couch surrounded by blankets, magazines, and popcorn, watching old Law and Order's. It feels like I haven't talked to Ed in forever, but it's only been 2 days.

Someone rings my doorbell, and I groan. Who is it and what do they want?\\

I drag myself to the door and open it. Liz Huett was standing there.

Wait.

"LIZ?" I yell with a smile and throw my arms around her. "MY TAY TAY," she yells back and hugs me as tight as possible. I haven't seen Liz since a little after the speak now era ended.

"SURPRISE," Caitlin and Selena yell, popping out of bushes next to my door. "What?! This is AMAZING," I yell and run and hug them both. Then Liz comes and joins, making a huge group hug.

"You said that they helped you through bad break ups during fearless and speak now.. well then we can all help you through this," Selena says with a smile. "Thank you thank you thank you," I say with a smile and we all jump up and down from excitement.

Once we all get inside, Liz points to the mess on my couch. "Selena is right, you are depressed. What happened baby?" Liz asks in a baby voice, and I giggle. "I don't wanna talk about Ed, this is about us, and the fact that YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW," I say again and hug her again, and she starts cracking up. "Whats so funny Liz?" Caitlin asks seriously, then all of us start laughing histerically.

_

"Sorry Tay, but what happened with you and Ed?" Liz asks as we tan in the sun on the beach next to my Rhode Island house. "He has a girlfriend, and it's not me, and now he won't talk to me for no reason," I say, trying not to sound to sad. "Oh, at least he didn't get you pregnant or anything, but if you were pregnant... I would be the godmother right?!" Liz asks, causing me to crack up. "Uhm, yeah Liz, sure," I say with a giggle. "And at your wedding, Im your bridesmaid weither you like it or not," Caitlin adds. "Back at you," I say. "Same here," Selena adds, raising her hand, and we all giggle.

-

Today was seriously the best day EVER.