Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

"Good morning love," Ed says, embracing me with a hug and kiss on the forehead when I drag myself into the kitchen. "Good morning," I mumble, and I plop into a dining room chair and put my head down. "You okay?" He asks, looking at me from the counter. "Do you think you could move back into your house? I need to be alone," I say rudely, and he just stares at me. "Taylor, we need to be together, that's what we need," he says, but I shake my head. "No, Ed. I need to be alone, please," I beg, looking up at him, and he nods and starts walking out of the room. "I'll go pack my stuff and go home," he says quietly, and he drags himself upstairs.

2 days later:

I lie on my couch, my phone blowing up with calls and texts from Liz, Caitlin, and Selena like it has been since I lost the baby, but I don't feel like talking about it. I don't even think they know I lost the baby. All anyone knows is I was spotted going to the hospital, not leaving because when I left it was dark and no one saw us. I haven't been in public since, I also haven't talked to Ed.

10 new messages:

Ed: Taylor I love you

Ed: can we meet for lunch?

Selena: ARE YOU OKAY??!

Liz: Babe you were at the hospital, R U OKAY SUGAR PLUM?!

Caitlin: I don't know what happened but feel better taylor <3

Selena: ANSWER ME NOW TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT

Liz: Taylor please answer me babyyy

Caitlin: ANSWER ME ARE YOU OKAY?!

Ed: Taylor, please babe

Ed: I miss you Tay.

Should I answer? I don't know. I don't want to talk about it, but they deserve to know, so I open up at group message with Ed, Caitlin, Liz, and Selena

Me: hey guys, I'm fine. Something's happened. Meet me at the café and Ed and I will tell you everything.

Selena: FINALLYYYY <3

Liz: YAYAYAYAY

Caitlin: thank god!

Ed: sure thing

I roll off the couch and run upstairs to change. Dress? Yes, dress.

Once I slip into my white dress and do my hair and make up, I grab my purse and drive downtown.

I walk through the café door and I find them all sitting, waiting. "Hey," I say with a fake smile and I sit down next to Ed, who pecks my lips lightly and I grab his hand. "Taylor, your stomach.." Caitlin starts, pointing to my now flat stomach. Selena and Liz widen there eyes, and Ed looks at me, and I nod. "Uh, Ed and I.. We lost the baby, I fell at rehersals," I say quietly, and they sit there, all of their jaws dropped. "Im so sorry," Caitlin starts. "Taylor, babe, everything will be okay," Liz says, getting up and bending over to hug me while I sit, and I nod. "Taylor, I- I'm so so sorry," Selena says, shaking her head. "Thanks guys, I love you all," I say with a sad smile, looking around at them.

I'm so glad to have friends like them.