Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

1 month later:

"Need help love?" Ed asks, walking into the room half asleep as I finish up making the invitations to the wedding. "No dear, thanks though," I say with a smile, and I finally seal the last envelope. "What if fans crash it babe? I don't want the day to be ruined because paps got in your something," Ed says, sitting in the chair next to me, and I get up and sit down on his lap. "Well, we won't kick them out, we could make a section for them outside to sit with the wedding on a live screen," I say with a smirk. "That's a brilliant idea soon to be Mrs. Sheeran," he says with a smile. "That has a good ring to it, I like that," I say, and he says, "I like you," and presses his lips against mine. I've never been so happy in my life, well, besides touring and meeting fans, but this is a feeling I've never felt before.

5 months later:

"Taylor, you look amazing," Liz says with a gasp, and I blush. "Thanks Liz, I love you," I say, hugging her as Selena and Caitlin take pictures. "Taylor your flawless!" Selena says, throwing her arms around me. "Look in the mirror Sel," I say with a giggle, and she playfully hits my arm. Next I look at Caitlin, who's giving me a sad smile. "What?" I ask, giggling. "My baby's growing up, she's getting married today," Caitlin says, falling into my arms. "I love you all so much," I say, and we all group hug. "Taylor, we're ready," grant yells, and I nod and walk out.

My father was waiting by himself, in his tux, fettling with his fingers. "Daddy, your not supposed to be the nervous one," I say with a smirk, and he looks up at me, and his eyes fill with tears. He admires my white flowy gown, and my hair put up, like the 'Love Story' music video hairstyle. "Baby, your growing up," he chokes out, and I throw my arms around him. "Let's go kill it kid," he says, rubbing my arm, and I nod and interlock our arms together.

I hear the music start, and the doors open, now everyone's facing us, but the only person I see is Ed, standing at the end in his suit, staring at me with a smile. We start walking slowly, and I realize that my life is about to change. My whole life is going to be combined with Ed's, and for some reason I don't mind. Once I get up next to Ed, he takes my hands.

"You may kiss the bride," the pastor says with a smile, and Ed grabs my waist and pulls me in, making me giggle, and he presses his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. "Hello Mrs. Sheeran," he says with a smirk. "Why hello husband of mine," I say with a little laugh, and everyone claps.

The after party is the best party I've ever been to. I stand there, sipping water as Ed talks to Harry and Louis when my mom comes up to me. "Oh baby," she says, pulling me in for a hug, and I rub her back. "Mommy I love you," I whisper, and she nods and sniffles. "I love you too baby girl," she answers. "I want you to know something Taylor Alison," she says, pulling away. "What?" I ask confused. "Now, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told you when we went on that gruesome radio tour. This is your chance to fly, and if you fall, I'll be right here to catch you." "Mom," I choke out, tears starting to stream down my cheeks. "Oh Taylor, I wish you never grew up, I don't like sharing you, you know," she says with a sad smile, and I nod, wiping my tears away. "Hello mother-in-law," Ed says, interrupting. "Edward," she says, opening her arms, and he hugs her. "I'll let you two talk," she says, and she scurries away. Ed turns to me. "Well, this is it. We're married Taylor!" He says, and I pull him in for a kiss. "Ed sheeran, I love you so much," I say, and he blushes. "Taylor Sheeran, I love you even more," he says back, and we decide to go home, our home.

The End.

****

AHHHH

comment if you liked this story!!

Sooo don't worry, another Sweeran story will be posted tonight or tomorrow, I already know the plot, it's going to rock honestly

iOS7 IS AMAZING OKAY?

<3