Chapter Seven

The Next Day
**Linnsie**

Ugh, Monday. I was not ready for this. Everyone knew about Allison and how she died. I wasn't ready for all the questions. I felt like I was going to walk out the door and need to push my way though the crowd of people. Last night I went in bed with Joey. No, we did do anything. Don't be nasty. I woke up with Joey arm rapped around me. He was waking up too. I checked the time. "Oh, my god Joey it's 10:30!" I yelled "My alarm must have been off!" I said "Well let's go!" Joey yelled we both got dress as fast as we could. That was the first time I saw Joey in his boxers, Yum. Haha. We ran out the door. We live in the middle of no where. How are we going to get to school! I turned and said "We're not going to get to school." There was no hope. We just had to go tomorrow, thank god. "Haha okay then let's go back inside." He said with a smile on his face. We walked inside and I called the school. This was our first time home alone. I hope he wasn't getting any ideas. 😉 We sat on the couch "Netflix?" He asked "Ya sure, what about a scary movie?" I smiled so did he. "Your so cute."
He said to me. We kissed. I cupped my hands around his face. He held on to me a way he's never before. It was the best kiss I've ever had. I pulled back "What's the matter?" Joey asked "Nothing I just want to watch some Netflix."
He smiled. We picked The Ring. I herd this was a really scary movie.
There was a part that really scared the crap out of me. I jumped into Joey's arms. Well onto his lap, but still. I dug my face into his arm. "Hi babe." He said I looked up at him and sat up. We looked deep into each other eyes. I lost myself in his eyes, they were so beautiful. He leaned in for a kiss. This was it. We totally made out! It was my first. Your mouths moving in humanely.
We herd a knock on the door and flew off of each other, hoping no one saw. I got up and answered. It was your priceable. "Hello Miss Linnise"
She said "Hi, Mrs.Katis!"
"My I come in?" She asked "Ya sure!"
She walked in. Then sat down and our Kitchen island. "Oh Hello Joseph!"