Ten

Author's Notes: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I was sick and there's so many projects, so the update is so slow. I'm really really sorry, okay? (TTnTT)

Warning:  The execution is a little bit gruesome and brutal.

Disclaimer:  Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Chapter 10: A Game Of Mystery

Virgil Babbage wasn't just any gamer. He was also a programmer and a hacker. He was blessed with good looks and he was smart. Virgil always got high scores in every game he played. Even though the games were pretty lame and terrible, he still played it. However, when it came in dating sims, he always got ow scores or he always lose, because that was the genre he was really bad at. Virgil don't have any memories of his past and his childhood years. When Virgil was seven years old, he and his friends were trapped inside a building during a field trip, organized by their elemetary school, when an earthquake broke out. When he was leaving the building, the ceiling of the building crashed and hit Virgil's head, erasing his memory of his childhood and his past. However, he recovered quickly and he was safe, not until he enterd and enrolled at Hope's Peak Private Academy.

-----------------------------------------

Louie Geraldo was one of the richest students at their school. His parents owned the biggest and the most popular bakeries in the whole world, The Dream-Color Bakery. He greatly admires his parents, and spent a lot of time in their shop when he was little; which inspired him to be a baker. Louie's dream was to open his own shop. However, he was always teased and misjudged due to his height, for he was one of the shortest students in their school. Louie was generally straightforward, easily angered and he was always jealous. He didn't know how his personality will lead him. 

----------------------------------------

 The next morning (after the party)

Everyone woke up and went to the gym immediately. However, Virgil was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Virgil?! He's 10 minutes late!" Aleysha asked irritatedly while she stomped her left foot. "Maybe he's already at the locker?" Ella said. "Let's just go and check the locker rooms." Rauizu suggested, his black eyeglasses was still on his eyes, never taking them off. Every student nodded in agreement. When they were near the locker rooms, Eiji complained that there was a strange smell. "W-What's that smell? It's like rotten eggs!" As if on cue, Eiji covered his nose. The other students smelled it too. Rauizu and Xander sniffed and sniffed, even though the smell was foul, they endured it. 

Rauizu and Xander's sniffing led them to the boys' locker room. Rauizu used his E-Handbook and opened the door to the locker room. Rauizu switched the lights 'on', and was both scared and horrified at what he saw. Xander noticed Rauizu's stunned body and opened the door wider for them to see. Every students saw what was inside-- Virgil's dead body. His wrist watch was broken and it read '9:40'. His corpse was laying down, face flat on the ground, in a pool of his own blood. There was a knife on his back. Probaly, he was stabbed to death.

On a wall near Virgil's dead body, there was a word written on it--HINDRANCE. The killer may be used blood to write it. The boys' locker room was filled with silence, except Paris's loud and frantic sobs. Her face was full of tears, and she had a disbelief look. "Ding, dong, dang, dung!!!" Came Monobear's high-pitched voice. He said it in a sing-song manner. Monobear said that this will serve as an announcement if a corpse will be found. 

Jake swallowed the lump on his throat. 'Another corpse, another investigation, another class trial, and another execution. God! What did we do to experience this?'  He ignored his thoughts and quickly examined Vigil's body. He saw a wound on the back of his head.