Eighteen

A/N: So sorry for not updating~! This chap is quite short, so..... please don't be hard on us, okay? ( ;´Д`) 

We tried our best to make it longer, but, this is the outcome.

We hope you will like this chapter and be more thrilled than you ever felt before. 

So.... ummmmm... 

ENJOYYYYY!  (´・ω・')

Chapter 18: Sleepless Night 

The sound of her sister's agonized screams woke Ella up from her nightmare.

"Alice!"

She gasped as her hands reached for the lamp propped up on a shelf beside her.

With the light as her aid, her eyes searched around her room for signs that tells her sister is inside and is being tortured but she found none.

Her fingers stretched out, seeking out the warmth of her precious sister but finding only the cold and smooth cover of her mattress.

Her panting and her rapid heartbeat seems to be the only source of sound inside her room.

She sits up and takes slow, deep breaths to calm herself.

Ella heads for her bathroom to wash her face. The sensation of water cleaning her face seemed to calm her down to some degree. Looking up, she sees her reflection in the mirror.

She looked terrible. It's amazing how great a change can happen to your appearance just by being sleep deprived for a month.

She's still shaking. A glass of water is helpful in a situation like this but unfortunately, she doesn't have a glass of water nearby.

Ella eyes the door warily. She doesn't want to leave her room. Many bad things happen outside. She argues with herself but ultimately decides that leaving her room is for the best.

It's almost been a year since the last trial and execution.

The students finally decide to defy their headmaster. No murder was committed and this made Monobear extremely frustrated.

The despair of the students before gave him elation. All this stagnant situation gave him was boredom and he wanted to change that.

Monobear gave them motives.

He showed his students videos; footages of their families daily routines as an effort to make them think that successfully pulling off a murder can help them see their families again.

All it did was give the students motivation to continue living.

This didn't falter him though.

He was prepared for this outcome.

It was a day before Christmas when he decided to initiate his second phase of his plan. Monobear created an outrageous project for the students to do.

He made them chase down Santa Claus, which in this case was just a bigger version of Monobear dressed in a costume.

After successfully apprehending Santa Claus, each student was given a gift.

Ella opened hers and seeing the contents made her drop the box and shriek loudly.