Prologue

Zero Escape

Written By: Vericka02

Copyright Ⓒ Disclaimer 2013 Vericka02

All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: This Idea Came From Dangan Ronpa. We Own Nothing, Except the characters. 
By The Way, This story is a collaboration of Ericka17 and LovelyLavenderAngel. ^_^ 
If our characters or our title (Zero Escape) is taken or used, It is purely COINCIDENCE. 

Prologue:

"Hope's Peak Private Academy", A super exclusive, accredited academy that aims to gather and cultivate students of "Super High School Level" talents in every field. 

It is rumored that graduates of this academy are practically succesful in life. It is an academy of legends and history, sending promising students into professional fields. This academy's principal is a remote-controlled bear called "Monokuma" or "Monobear".  

This academy intends to produce the "hope" which in time would carry the country's future on their shoulders. 

But, Is it really hope?

Or Maybe
.
.
.

Despair?

There's a group of 18 elite high-school students that are gathered at "Hope's Peak Private Academy". Each Students have their own talents and specialties. The only way to graduate from this academy is to kill one of your classmates and get away with it. REMEMBER: It should be a perfect crime.

When a murder will occur, a "class trial" will be held. The remaining students will identify who among them is the killer. If the other classmates discover the identity of the killer, the killer is the only one executed. 

However, If they will fail to catch the killer, or they will point the wrong person, only the killer graduates and the others are annihilated or executed.

Which of the 18 students will survive the bloodbath to come?

Who will kill? 

Who will be killed?

-END OF PROLOGUE-

Thank you for reading! We hope you like it! Stay tuned! ^_^ 

~Ericka17 And LovelyLavenderAngel~