Nineteen

A/N: Sorry If I did not update sooner! XC I suddeny got ill that lasted for about 3 days. I just wanna say that there will be real changes here. And that will make you wanna tune in until the next chapter ;) 

Hahahahha~! Enjoy~!!!

Chapter 19: Amendments 

Continuation.

A loud sinister voice broke the peaceful silence of the path that the two youngsters were taking. "Ke-ke-ke~! It's been awhile now, isn't it?" 

It was Monobear.

It has been really awhile now since they've last heard his high-pitch laced with evilness voice. Ever since the last accident--or you can call it murder case--they became rebellious.

Like breaking the rules or not wearing the official uniform. However, it wasn't their ideas. It was Wachiriashi's. Her own decision.

"Why don't we form a rebellion? H-he can't move or do anything to us if we won't participate in his sick games, right? Right?" 

Her voice was really firm back then. As if confirming they can really do it. Full of authorithy. Full of passion. But also full of hatred. Hatred for Monobear. 

As of now, you can say everything about her changed. She was an empty girl with the attitude of a mute. It was so unlike of her. So unusual. She won't say anything. Won't talk to anyone. Wouldn't do anything.

A completely empty shell.

Larius glanced at Ella, not knowing what she was pondering. He can't help but notice she have grown into a fair and pretty lady now.

Black medium-length hair. Icy sky blue eyes. Athletic slender body. The 1-year timeskip really changed her to the highest degree.

Ella, who sensed that someone might be staring at her, turned her head sidewards, and caught Larius' gaze. "What are staring at, huh?" She asked him.

Larius, who was caught looking at her, can't help but feel embarrassed. Head bowed, he covered his mouth with his right hand, so that Ella won't see the heat that was coming to his face.

"N-nothing..." He whispered softly. Ella barely heard it. 

"Ahem! Let me interrupt everthing happening 'coz I'm going to announce something verrrryyyy important." An earsplitting silence. No noise was made after he made that announcement.

 "I know my dear students... that you're thinking of another rebellion, right? Right! But that's a no-no for me! Upupupu!" A loud shrilling shriek was heard at the other side of the audio. 

'Huh? That voice is very familiar... It's..! It can't be...?!' Ella's eyes widened a fraction. She glanced at Larius and saw his eyes widened too. They can't be wrong on their prediction!

Even though she acted like a mute and she won't say anything, they still remember that sweet melodic voice clearly. 

"Wachiriashi!" They both said simultaneously. 

"You'll even break my rules! You woudn't wear the clothes that I, the great Monobear, created!"

'Ahhhh.. back to being a narcissistic bear again, huh?'  Larius thought.

"If you b*sta**s won't come here in the gym..... then this girl will seriously die! Ke-ke-ke!" Chortled Monobear with evilness lacing his robotic voice.