Twelve

• Dedicated to Alyssa Ü Nebres

Disclaimer: We own nothing but the characters... etc. etc.

Author's notes: I have a new experiment on Monobear. He's now a badbearpuns!Monobear canon! XD I love making him recite bad bear puns! Smile and just bear with it! (Ok, I suck at this :B) Oh and, Kuma and Oso means bear in two different languages. I just thought I'd share that guys with you, just in case I use it sometimes :)

     On another note, you should check play the multimedia when you see an asterisk (*) because you're going to need to listen to it :) Just disregard Johnny Depp's voice (He voices Victor van Dort you know) Or, you could just always find a better video or mp3. It's Victor and Emily's piano duet in Corpse Bride. Just refer to the girl being Emily and the boy being Victor. :)

Warning: There are times when Monobear and Norman cursed but I limited the cursing this time around :) Oh, and, there are a lot of BAD BEAR PUNS... sorry... I just couldn't help myself :3

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 12: Steps Closer

     While seven of the remaining students were in the private spa, the other five was busy exploring the new “horizon” introduced to them. Eiji and Ella were partners that day and decided that they should check the classrooms first.

The number one Monobear in this entire world

Is only me of course!

So make sure you know by heart how to treat me, got it?”

     “Err…” Ella read the words written on the blackboard of the classroom, not sure how to react to it. The board was filled with colorful, chalk graffiti. It was an illustration of a crowned Monobear looking as if he was standing on top of the world with a smaller, pink, rabbit-like figure that stood beneath the world, looking quite shy and flustered at what it sees. “Monobear really admires himself doesn’t he?”

     “I guess…” was the only response Eiji could say. “Well, this room doesn’t have much to offer so why don’t we go out and check the other one?” Ella nodded in approval. They exited the classroom and walked towards the other room. Eiji opened the door and once again they were met with the same scene. The room was still barricaded with steel plates, keeping them from escaping the school’s premises. The blackboard was filled with graffiti with a different message this time.

Oh my god!

You killed somebody!

You Bastards!”

     “I feel like that’s a reference from some cartoon or something.” Eiji muttered.

     Ella sighed. This is already the fourth floor yet they still haven’t found an exit. Can they even find a way to escape this despair-inducing place?

     “Hey,” Eiji patted Ella’s head. He sensed how Ella was getting terrified. Poor girl. “Don’t worry, we’ll get out of here, someday.”

     Ella beamed at him. “Thanks.” I sure hope you’re right.

     “Let’s go get something to eat,” Eiji suggested “We’ve already checked this area. The others will take care of the rest of floor. Plus, food will help you get your mind relax.”

     “Sure.” Ella and Eiji were going to exit when something caught Ella’s eyes. It was a photo, lying there on a desk. “Wait a sec.” She grabbed the photo and what she saw surprised her.